Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

[UPDATED RELEASE] Quirium Mine Detector V1.4 (26/04/14)

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [UPDATED RELEASE] Quirium Mine Detector V1.3 (18/01/14)

Post by Diziet Sma »

Update: Version 1.3 released. This is a minor update, in which the plist files have been converted from XML to NeXTSTEP. If you already have 1.2 installed, there is no need to upgrade.
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

An OXZ version is now available for testing with 1.79.

You won't actually need a download link, as cim has been sent the manifest.plist for it, so it will shortly be possible to download and install it directly from within 1.79. 8)

However, for those wanting to do it by hand, see the download link on the QBD Wiki page.
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Woohoo! 400th download yesterday! 8)

Also, the OXZ version has now been added to the Wiki page, and the 1.79 OXZ Manager will download it directly from the wiki (once cim updates the master manifest).
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Updated to version 1.4 to comply with the OXP Best Practice Guidelines.

This is a very minor update only. If you already have 1.2 or 1.3 installed, it is not necessary to upgrade.