[RELEASE] Razor

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [RELEASE] Razor

Post by mandoman »

The average list price of the Razor should be around 900,000 Galactic Credits. It's expensive, because it's basically an "Uber" ship. Those who know the ins and outs of Oolite can aquire it quite easily, and with your "Dangerous" rating, I would suspect you are pretty well acquainted with Oolite.

As for re-sizing the ship, well, let's just say that I haven't been messing with ship building much the last couple of years, so if it happens, it probably won't be any time soon. I don't quite understand your situation with screen shots, as I took several that turned out quite well. Sorry.
Mandotech Industries Wiki Page.

http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/User:Mandoman
Amah
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: aboard the Laenina Crowne - Yasen-N class space freighter

Post by Amah »

Hmmh, has anyone already tried out model_scale_factor (http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/Shipda ... ale_factor), yet? I understood it rescales the whole ship (with subentities). Maybe it would be a workaround to rescale the model in blender.

As for the views... You can edit these in shipdata.plist and change the position fo the "v" key views
Amah
Hijase
Above Average
Above Average

Post by Hijase »

Can I zoom in on the "V" view keys? :D
Imaginos
Deadly
Deadly

Post by Imaginos »

mandoman wrote:
The average list price of the Razor should be around 900,000 Galactic Credits. It's expensive, because it's basically an "Uber" ship. Those who know the ins and outs of Oolite can aquire it quite easily, and with your "Dangerous" rating, I would suspect you are pretty well acquainted with Oolite.
Thanks for the reply. I think that it's going to be a long while before I can afford this ship but it's something to aspire to.