My bank is NEVER going to believe this

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

MEGALODON
Dangerous
Dangerous

My bank is NEVER going to believe this

Post by MEGALODON »

A money bug?
Ok sports fans and Oolite fans this IS incredible.

In my travels I docked at a salvage gang unloaded sold cargo repaired some damaged systems.

Then launched I don't know how this happened but those clever salvagers somehow made off with 150,000 of my credits. I'm roleplaying as that would explain that happening or its a new bug?

No worries I'm alive and well in the ooniverse, bit I just found that interesting.

Also I can not seem to purchase an energy bomb for my vampire I can't remember what TL that is will have to check OT out when I dock at an upper level system.

As he says after his caviar factory falls apart...
The insurance company is never going to believe this..."
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: My bank is NEVER going to believe this

Post by Commander McLane »

MEGALODON wrote:
In my travels I docked at a salvage gang unloaded sold cargo repaired some damaged systems.

Then launched I don't know how this happened but those clever salvagers somehow made off with 150,000 of my credits. I'm roleplaying as that would explain that happening or its a new bug?
Which systems were damaged and had to be repaired? Your ship has some very expensive equipment, therefore the repairs can be expensive as well.

Also note that the equipment store on a Salvage Gang is by default more expensive than the one in a main station. This is true for most stations that are not the system main station. Next time you should compare prices before you order something. :wink:

Also, the subject title you chose for this thread gives no clue what you are posting about. If you want to tell us about an expensive repair on a Salvage Gang, why don't you call your thread "repairs in Salvage Gangs are too expensive" or something like that?
MEGALODON
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by MEGALODON »

Ok thanks I thought it would be more interesting to share it from a story point of view.

Um one of the things I like about Oolite is that I can plan trade routes once I get a feel for the prices in the system, after I did the repairs though I had 150,000 credits when I launched so this is why I reported it...

It's ok I am nearly broke again just trying to make a few runs to make some money back. But I love the fun of that.

Do you happen to know much about rss stations I got a mission in system and went near the sun but couldn't find the black box I need. I'm just testing this rescue stations oxp for the moment
UK_Eliter
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Essex (mainly industrial and occasionally anarchic)

Post by UK_Eliter »

Also, the subject title you chose for this thread gives no clue what you are posting about. If you want to tell us about an expensive repair on a Salvage Gang, why don't you call your thread "repairs in Salvage Gangs are too expensive" or something like that?
My tuppenceworth: I thought the title was interesting (and the content sufficiently interesting for me not to think I'd wasted my time; and, anyway, it was only thirty seconds worth of time!).

PS: That might count as only a penny's worth, actually.
PPS: There's no need for anyone to reply to this!