How the Energy Bomb works theory...

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: How the Energy Bomb works theory...

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

I have a splinter in my finger and no other fingers. How do I remove it?(the splinter, not the finger) :lol:
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
Cmdr. Maegil
Sword-toting nut-job
Sword-toting nut-job

Post by Cmdr. Maegil »

CommonSenseOTB wrote:
I have a splinter in my finger and no other fingers. How do I remove it?(the splinter, not the finger) :lol:
Bite it off (the splinter or the finger, either will do). :lol:
You know those who, having been mugged and stabbed, fired, dog run over, house burned down, wife eloped with best friend, daughters becoming prostitutes and their countries invaded - still say that "all is well"?
I'm obviously not one of them.
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Cmdr. Maegil wrote:
CommonSenseOTB wrote:
Bite it off (the splinter or the finger, either will do). :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's just a flesh wound, come back and fight, ya coward! :lol:

But you're forgetting that I will need that finger to dial 911, pick my nose, clean my ears and point in open court.(not specifically in that order, mind you)And don't forget it's hard to curse at the computer when you're typing with a stick in your mouth. :P
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

WIKI+OXPs
Yah-Ta-Hey
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Yah-Ta-Hey »

That all depends on which finger the splinter is in... if it is in the longest one in the hand,,, then leave it embedded... that gives you a valid reason to keep it extended.
Bartle tester says while I am drinking evil juice, I am: 80% killer/ 80 % achiever/ 33% explorer and 0% socializer.
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Yah-Ta-Hey wrote:
That all depends on which finger the splinter is in... if it is in the longest one in the hand,,, then leave it embedded... that gives you a valid reason to keep it extended.
:lol: Indeed, there are many valid reasons, however. :P

Anyway, back to rerail the thread with the last 2 relevant questions pertaining to the energy bomb.
CommonSenseOTB wrote:
If someone wanted to have a one-shot hyperjump device activated by the same button as the energy bomb as a replacement for the energy bomb, how would they do it?
Switeck wrote:
What's the E-bomb's damage amount? 1000 damage?
How can I reduce the damage of the E-bomb back to C64 Elite proportions?

WIKI+OXPs
Jack Dowland
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post by Jack Dowland »

Recent intelligence suggests that the E-Bomb contains a quarkonium device having a spin-synchronized charmonium pit with a phionium tamper. Microgravity synchrotron waves (induced by laser manipulation a quantum blackhole) desynchronize the charmonium spinors resulting in a dark-energy pulse that radiates isotropically from the centre of the ship. The DE pulse has a high enough W frequency to pass through the ship's witchspace generators without effect. The decaying W frequency profile is resonant with witchspace motor cores from a few 10s of metres to about 25kliks from E-Bomb zero and causes the motor to fail catastrophically.
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

Well-lurked handwavium... welcome aboard, Jack.
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
Jack Dowland
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post by Jack Dowland »

Thanks old man.