Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: another_commander, winston, Cody

ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Ubership addiction

Post by ClymAngus »

RyanHoots wrote:
I'm feeling very helpless in my Cobra Mk1 "Sapphire" right now, so glad I'm not in an Anarchic system. Time to put my skills to use... or die.
Plus it's annoying to be rated Harmless. Would it be cheating to transfer my old elite rating? It's the same person behind the controls, both in real life and i the game (Commander Ryan Hoots the Feline is still around the Eight).[/color]
I'm cast iron positive that your save file can be hacked to reflect your standing in the ooniverse sir. That said given that most oxp extra missions look to kills to unlock them, there may come a time that you rue the day you altered it. Not a warning, just a heads up.
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

ClymAngus wrote:
RyanHoots wrote:
I'm feeling very helpless in my Cobra Mk1 "Sapphire" right now, so glad I'm not in an Anarchic system. Time to put my skills to use... or die.
Plus it's annoying to be rated Harmless. Would it be cheating to transfer my old elite rating? It's the same person behind the controls, both in real life and i the game (Commander Ryan Hoots the Feline is still around the Eight).[/color]
I'm cast iron positive that your save file can be hacked to reflect your standing in the ooniverse sir. That said given that most oxp extra missions look to kills to unlock them, there may come a time that you rue the day you altered it. Not a warning, just a heads up.
I think I might go through with it... I know I'll get a message about the Conhunt, and Trumble sellers will be a fact of life if I change my credit balance (which I won't). I'll just sneak in my old kill count, because I am, after all, the same person behind the controls of the ship. :wink:
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

Here are some pictures of my new "Un-Uber" ship, the Sapphire:

Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Post by Disembodied »

Now all you need is a snazzy decal on there somewhere and you're set!