Short Story - "Here's To Your Demise"

Writings and chronicles of the OOniverse.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Dragonfire
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Short Story - "Here's To Your Demise"

Post by Dragonfire »

Hmm, Ryan, a story idea in my head is for you and me to show up somewhere as unlikely allies. :P
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

Awesome! :D Allready getting an idea... perfect for The Shadowed Hand. But then, I allready have an unlikely ally, a human female. Maybe an unlekely team? I need to get back to you via PM, so we can plan it secretly. .
Caladwen
Above Average
Above Average

Post by Caladwen »

drew wrote:
Caladwen wrote:
I find it ironic that the villain is a feline... Why are there so many against cats?
Clearly you haven't met my cat.

Cheers,

Drew.
I have met and heard of several evil cats, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones. My boyfriend is also a cat-hater, which I am planning on changing. :twisted:
Over 27 million people are enslaved worldwide. Roughly 143 million orphans in the world.
That's enough kids to go three times around the equator.
Every day hundreds scream for attention and every minute thousands cry for help. Which one will you answer?
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Caladwen wrote:
drew wrote:
Caladwen wrote:
I find it ironic that the villain is a feline... Why are there so many against cats?
Clearly you haven't met my cat.

Cheers,

Drew.
I have met and heard of several evil cats, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones. My boyfriend is also a cat-hater, which I am planning on changing. :twisted:
The boyfriend or his hated of cats?

(For the record my wife came as a joint package: "Love me, love my cat" (there are images of my shredded arm elsewhere, to indicate that the feeling is not mutual))
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
Caladwen
Above Average
Above Average

Post by Caladwen »

His hatred of cats is going to be changed. I did see that post about your ferocious feline, a good example of some of the evil cats in this world. Has he settled back down again?
Over 27 million people are enslaved worldwide. Roughly 143 million orphans in the world.
That's enough kids to go three times around the equator.
Every day hundreds scream for attention and every minute thousands cry for help. Which one will you answer?
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Caladwen wrote:
His hatred of cats is going to be changed. I did see that post about your ferocious feline, a good example of some of the evil cats in this world. Has he settled back down again?
Yeah, he's fine - he's just 15 - occasionally he forgets who is the alpha-male. He tries to "reassert", I remind him, I bleed, but he is put back in his place...
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
Dragonfire
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Dragonfire »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
Caladwen wrote:
Yeah, he's fine - he's just 15 - occasionally he forgets who is the alpha-male. He tries to "reassert", I remind him, I bleed, but he is put back in his place...
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

Caladwen wrote:
I have met and heard of several evil cats, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones. :twisted:
I agree.