Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Witchspace and docking sequence upgrade

An area for discussing new ideas and additions to Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Commander Trigg
Competent
Competent

Re: Witchspace and docking sequence upgrade

Post by Commander Trigg »

To return to the original point of this thread, I'm broadly in favour of a change to the docking sequence - it does seem out of step with the rest of oolite, but it would need to be very short or optional. I'd hate having to sit through 30 seconds of eye candy every time I dock somewhere
Now over 1000 confirmed kills. Bring on the bad guys!
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Commander Trigg wrote:
To return to the original point of this thread, I'm broadly in favour of a change to the docking sequence - it does seem out of step with the rest of oolite, but it would need to be very short or optional. I'd hate having to sit through 30 seconds of eye candy every time I dock somewhere
You don't need to sit through any eye-candy if you don't want to - you can auto-dock and/or you can get good at manual docking and on full injectors and there's no time for admiring the eye candy...
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
Svengali
Commander
Commander

Post by Svengali »

At least for the jumps a little bit eye-candy is possible and will be part of the next BGS version. Pagroove and I are already testing this thingummie right now and it looks... promising .-)
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Svengali wrote:
At least for the jumps a little bit eye-candy is possible and will be part of the next BGS version. Pagroove and I are already testing this thingummie right now and it looks... promising .-)
Thankyou Svengali and pagroove. :D <crosses off jump animations from the todo list>
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs