Loadout by Category

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: Loadout by Category

Post by Cholmondely »

Alas, I get this emblazoned across my start-up screen with the newest version...

The manifest.plist for "Loadout by Category" is missing the required "required_oolite_version" field. You are an evil sinner. Atone immediately. Sacrifice eight wheels of stilton! Pronounce 256 "Hail Giles"!
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
phkb
Impressively Grand Sub-Admiral
Location: Writing more OXPs, because the world needs more OXPs.

Post by phkb »

Golly! I must’ve got something really wrong to pull out that response! Try not to sacrifice anything until I’ve had a look at what’s happened.
phkb

Post by phkb »

Cholmondely wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:47 am
Alas, I get this emblazoned across my start-up screen with the newest version...
OK, new version should eliminate the need for any sacrifices, offerings, or general quasi-religious shenanigans. Only requirement is to download the new version. Oh, and I guess an internet connection, because, if we're being picky, that is probably a requirement as well.
phkb

Post by phkb »

New version 1.3.2 is now available, which is probably more relevant to users running Oolite 1.90, as it fixes the ordering on the F5 screen (which had gotten messed up).
phkb

Post by phkb »

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I've added the tool I use to recreate the loadout by category plist files to GitHub here: https://github.com/phkb/EquipmentReordering.