Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

luminous
Dangerous
Dangerous

Re: My real account got deactiviated :(

Post by luminous »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
Hi luminous,

glad you could, despite my best efforts, join us on the friendliest board this side of Riedquat(tm)
You cannot get rid of me that easily :lol:
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
I've not noticed - but I will watch my last log ons from now on - it may explain why some "active members" fell foul of my never logged on sweep - note though I did the differential between first registering and not logging on - the criteria being if you register and then don't log on in a week then you're probably worthy of a deactivation.
I have been reading the FAQ at the top of the page. I think I never did before :oops: It states that the board logs you off automatic after some time. When you want to prevent this, you must check the Log me in automatically box during log on. That explains me often being logged of within a minute of logging in. When it stores a wrong wrong login time, it thinks I am logged in for a few days already and logs me off immediately.

Is writes further that log-in problems might be fixed by using the delete all board cookies option. But I couldn't find that option. Now I used the browser option to view all cookies and deleted the aegidian related ones by hand. It seems to be helping.At least is it correct during this session.

EDIT: not correct, as soon as I hit the send button I got the log-in screen and had to retrieve my just typed text from the browser cache. :twisted:
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

Eric Walch wrote:
Is writes further that log-in problems might be fixed by using the delete all board cookies option. But I couldn't find that option. Now I used the browser option to view all cookies and deleted the aegidian related ones by hand. It seems to be helping.At least is it correct during this session.

EDIT: not correct, as soon as I hit the send button I got the log-in screen and had to retrieve my just typed text from the browser cache. :twisted:
It's just under Outworld on the main front screen, on the left hand side. Or alternatively click here.