Development: Caduceus

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

ClymAngus wrote:
aking fun of a dyslexic when he's away from his spell checker.
Most users of greengrocer's' apo'strophe's are not dyslexic. However, I shall make a note in your ca'se. :-)
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

Ahruman wrote:
ClymAngus wrote:
aking fun of a dyslexic when he's away from his spell checker.
Most users of greengrocer's' apo'strophe's are not dyslexic. However, I shall make a note in your ca'se. :-)
Tip, thump! Tappity Tappity tap! :D

Tell me all you want, it's an exercise in futility. I know a ' goes in there some where, buggered if I can remember where. I'm not trying to annoy. It's just the way I'm wired. Can't teach me, they've already tried humiliation, cadjoling, rewards; the whole bang shoot. I made 200 I.Q. point teachers head desk. We can't prevent, so we cure.

Seriously though I have a piece of paper and everything. It says "Smart as a bean but can't spell for toffee". I have however reached a Budda like peace with my personal short comings.

Ooond em ushually the furst too took the peess out of mislef, the one time out of a thousand I don't get away with it (I'm amazed I did get away with it for this long actually (yay go me! Brain freak in norm clothing!)).

Annnddd bacccck to the turrets.......