@Ahruman: Update "stderr report"

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Hi Ahruman! :D

Thanks very, VERY much for taking the time to explain all that to me! :oops:

I have read through all the above and saved the texts on my HD. Due to your patient explanation of the different kinds of error, I might be able to understand what the stderr list says much better in the future and deduce such things myself next time. It will take some time, but I will repair all of the above until the next Realistic Shipyards release!

Part of the problem with errors being found more by others than myself (apart from the sheer size of my OXP) is that I never intended to do something as gigantic as this!

I just thought, well, I want to have this and that in my game, and if I have already done it, perhaps someone else wants it too, so I publish it. And then it grew and grew. And originally, I couldn`t script etc. AT ALL. I`m still pretty newbie (as is evident) and am slowly asking myself what I have gotten myself into :? I just took the ball of my idea and ran MUCH farther with it than I would have thought possible or even wanted to originally ...

Because of this above situation of mine (the really bad ratio of idea bigness to scripting skill) explanations like yours are really extremely helpful to me, and any help of that kind is greatly appreciated and valued! :D

So, thanks again, very cool 8)

L
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Re: stderr - Translation, please!

Post by JensAyton »

Going back to the top of the thread:
Lestradae wrote:
could someone in the know be so kind and tell me what kind of error this here:

Code: Select all

2008-04-25 09:25:54.053 oolite.exe[5776] [exception]: ***** Exception during [update:entity[<PlayerEntity 0xe862dd8>{"Navy Constitution"}]] in [Universe update:] : NSInvalidArgumentException : Tried to add nil to array *****
This is now known to happen when entering interstellar space, and will be fixed in 1.71.1 (which should be available today). If your OXP causes it to happen in any other context, we need a copy of that OXP and a description of when it happens.
Frame
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: .

Post by Frame »

Lestradae wrote:
Hi Ahruman! :D

Part of the problem with errors being found more by others than myself (apart from the sheer size of my OXP) is that I never intended to do something as gigantic as this!

L
Let that be a warning to everybody else ;-)...

dont fiddle with other peoples "scripts" or Code, unless you are prepared to fix theire mistakes too.. apart from your own...

Other than that... its a good prerequisite to have some understanding of how to program object orientated code like C++ and Cocoa<--- (not sure i spelled that correct...).

You can find multiple tutorials on the net that explains how to program in C++, that will also teach you why ";" and "," and "{" and so on are important to have at the right places...

And with the introduction of Javascript (since 1.7), this is just so much more important... ;-).
Bounty Scanner
Number 935
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

@frame:
Let that be a warning to everybody else ...

dont fiddle with other peoples "scripts" or Code, unless you are prepared to fix theire mistakes too.. apart from your own...
I have gotten a bit weary of remarks like that, as they suggest that something is wrong with my OXP, while the Realistic Shipyards in all its incarnations are actually working fine!

The Ultimate Edition with its 80 MB has been downloaded 50 times in the last 3 days and I have yet to see a serious bug being reported - I`d say this is a success story, isn`t it?

So please, stop bashing the new guy and start getting constructive, like for example Ahruman always is or Little Bear or Selezen or most recently, also Commander McLane. What you are doing is destructive and no help at all.

Over and out :x

L
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Hmmm. Actually I don't know whether it's working. And you don't know, too. Because (that's why I'm insisting on you actually understanding what you are doing) as long as you - due to lack of programming knowledge or whatever - can't compare the input (the plists) to the output (what it does in-game), you can't even tell whether it is working as expected.

I don't doubt that Realistic Shipyards does anything. But doing anything is not the same as "working fine". "Working fine" in the full sense of the word means: Doing exactly what is intended with its plists, not more and not less, and not something else.

And I doubt very much that at this point anyone can positively tell that this is the case. So I think it is far to early to deduct that it is working.
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Well,
Hmmm. Actually I don't know whether it's working. And you don't know, too. Because (that's why I'm insisting on you actually understanding what you are doing) as long as you - due to lack of programming knowledge or whatever - can't compare the input (the plists) to the output (what it does in-game), you can't even tell whether it is working as expected.
Until now, on my system, it is working exactly as intended. As yet. And also as yet, no one has told me otherwise.

It`s the same with Anarchies, isn`t it? Until now, I have not observed problems with it. But that doesn`t mean something couldn`t come up. But until that happens, I`ll say Anarchies works as expected - as yet.
I don't doubt that Realistic Shipyards does anything. But doing anything is not the same as "working fine". "Working fine" in the full sense of the word means: Doing exactly what is intended with its plists, not more and not less, and not something else.
If you look at it like that, no version of Oolite itself has ever worked "fine". :lol:
And I doubt very much that at this point anyone can positively tell that this is the case. So I think it is far to early to deduct that it is working.
Well, whenever a bug comes up (and I was pointed in the direction of a few bugs that are not notable in-game by Ahruman) I will do my best to repair it. But at the moment, no one but Ahruman has come forward.

So.

Have fun playing Oolite ... and don`t forget it`s a game! :D

L
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Re: .

Post by JensAyton »

Lestradae wrote:
The Ultimate Edition with its 80 MB has been downloaded 50 times in the last 3 days and I have yet to see a serious bug being reported - I`d say this is a success story, isn`t it?
No. This merely reflects the fact that a) users can’t really test things exhaustively since they can’t always tell what the expected behaviour is, and covering all aspects of code/data is difficult; and b) people tend not to report bugs which they think are obvious, on the assumption that it will be noticed by someone else and fixed.

The errors I quoted above from the released version are all serious and mean that your OXP does not, in fact, work as intended.
TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

I've downloaded it, I always download every OXP, including upgrades, but I don't install them unless I want to add to my game experience, or I am sure that it's bugfree, and won't break anything. A bit over cautious perhaps, but I want to protect my game status and not muck anything up, since I don't have the ability to fix it if it goes paer shaped.

So I haven't installed it yet, and won't for a while. Nevertheless, it's a tremendous effort and very much appreciated.
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Hye Ahruman,

due to your extensive and patient explanation I was able to repair everything you pointed out except a few things that quite probably have nothing to do with the Realistic Shipyards:
Quote:
2008-04-25 19:53:42.228 oolite.exe[5260] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <PlayerEntity 0xe661660>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!

Translation: because of errors in your OXP, Oolite could not set up a cobra3-player. (Incidentally, this is an example of the homebrew parser being more of a hindrance than a help. If it wasn’t there, misinterpreting the broken data, you’d just fall back to the built-in shipdata.plist. So far I’ve been planning to keep it until the MNSR, but this suggests it should be removed for 1.72.)
In the shipdata.plists of both the already released version and the expansion that I`m testing of the Realistic Shipyards there is no ship "cobra3-player" - that`s the original core game Cobra MkIII. The shipyard.plist contains an entry, which seems to be correct.

You pointed out a second error of this kind, namely:
2008-04-25 19:54:05.472 oolite.exe[5260] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x23fc5848>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
(repeated many times)

Similar to the player problem above, ships aren’t being set up properly because shipdata.plist is broken.
Are you sure? Because this looks identical to the problem above and that was probably not caused by my OXP. How does one read the shiptype from this stderr line (as you above deduced the cobra3-player)? If the shiptype of this second thing could be deduced that might help identify what`s wrong.

Then you pointed out:
I don’t know whether these are yours, but the scripts named “hardpiratesN” and “universalN” should be renamed to something sensible. With a prefix indicating the author. The sort of thing I’ve been pointing out once every two weeks for the least two years. Sheesh.
No, those scripts are not mine. I don`t know which OXP they are from. But I am using fifteen scripts termed "universal0" to "universal14" ... are those bad names too, should I better rename them?

Well, and then, I believe that error messages of the type:
2008-04-25 19:54:28.480 oolite.exe[5260] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
... refer to the event that the shipyard.plist has chosen a ship for which there is no entry in any shipdata.plist present. I can`t fix that, as though the biggest Realistic Shipyards version contains many ships in its own shipdata.plist, it is its whole point to also work with not all shipdata present (one does not have to have all the oxps).

One thing I`m going to do is discontinue the Strict and Standard Editions in the next release for a couple of reasons, and if my theory about this error line is correct, that should reduce this kind of error line in the future. This error should not produce a problem in-game, as far as I have it from you, actually.

So, everything else you pointed out to me has been repaired with the help of your feedback. Thanks again for that.

Greetings 8)

L
Cmdr James
Commodore
Commodore

Re: ...

Post by Cmdr James »

Lestradae wrote:
But I am using fifteen scripts termed "universal0" to "universal14" ... are those bad names too, should I better rename them?
You should name things according to what they are, or what they do. univerasal0 does not really tell me, or someone trying to fix a bug (think 2 years ahead, someone who knows nothing about your oxp) anything helpful.

If you really cannot think of a better name than universal, then I would say its worth adding a readme.txt or maybe adding some comments into your files to make it easier for other people to understand.

Look at it another way, if all the people working on the oxps you have bundled together, had all called their stuff universal[x] how much easier or harder would your job now be?

Edit: I dont think oolite has any kind of namespace (which I think would be nice) so, if you really want to call it universal0, it might hep to call it realistic-shipyard-universal0, or maybe rs for realistic shipyards, if you think thats too long. The more information you can give, the more likely it is people can understand what entries in the logs are. And with careful naming we are less likely to find that thre are two different oxps with the same script name (different content), which are overwriting each other.
Last edited by Cmdr James on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Hi Cmdr James,
You should name things according to what they are, or what they do. univerasal0 does not really tell me, or someone trying to fix a bug (think 2 years ahead, someone who knows nothing about your oxp) anything helpful.
OK, I see your point, and am going to change my admittedly rather unimaginary scripttitles to something mor unique for the next release.

L
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Now look at that ... here comes the stderr file from the latest testflight with the Realistic Shipyards V3.01 Beta with all of Ahruman`s recommendations done, this is something different (and much shorter) than before :D :

Code: Select all

2008-04-27 20:03:50.545 oolite.exe[1452] Disallowed time zone name `@tzres.dll,-322'.
2008-04-27 20:03:50.545 oolite.exe[1452] Using time zone with absolute offset 0.
2008-04-27 20:03:50.545 oolite.exe[1452] File NSUserDefaults.m: 562. In [NSUserDefaults +standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No language locale found
2008-04-27 20:03:50.545 oolite.exe[1452] [log.header]: Opening log for Oolite version 1.71.1 (x86-32 test release) under Windows at 2008-04-27 20:03:50 +0000.
2 processors detected.
Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

2008-04-27 20:03:50.545 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: initialising SDL
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.JoystickHandler]: init: numSticks=0
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: CREATING MODE LIST
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Unknown architecture, defaulting to 1024x768
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 1280 x 800
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 1024 x 768
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 800 x 600
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 640 x 480
2008-04-27 20:03:50.990 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Found mode {Height = 800; RefreshRate = 0; Width = 1280; }
2008-04-27 20:03:51.388 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: drawRect calling initialiseGLWithSize
2008-04-27 20:03:51.388 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Creating a new surface of 1280 x 800
2008-04-27 20:03:52.247 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: no universe, clearning surface
2008-04-27 20:03:52.281 oolite.exe[1452] [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.1 ("2.1.1")
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce 8600M GT/PCI/SSE2
2008-04-27 20:03:52.282 oolite.exe[1452] [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (144):
GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_expand_normal GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control 
2008-04-27 20:03:52.588 oolite.exe[1452] [searchPaths.dumpAll]: ---> OXP search paths:
(oolite.app/Resources, AddOns, AddOns/Anarchies1.0.oxp, AddOns/AsteroidStorm.oxp, AddOns/behemoth.oxp, AddOns/bioSphere.oxp, AddOns/BlackMonks.oxp, AddOns/Cargo_wrecks_teaser.oxp, AddOns/Commies.oxp, "AddOns/Dictators v1.2.oxp", AddOns/ettBeaconLauncher.oxp, AddOns/farsun.oxp, AddOns/FighterHud_Mk_II.oxp, "AddOns/Freaky Thargoids 3.oxp", "AddOns/FTZ v0.13.oxp", "AddOns/Fuel Tank v2.1.oxp", AddOns/Galactic_Navy.oxp, AddOns/genship.oxp, AddOns/globestations.oxp, AddOns/griff_planetexpress.oxp, AddOns/griff_shady_station.oxp, AddOns/GrittyCoriolis.oxp, AddOns/gwxstations.oxp, AddOns/hOopyCasino.oxp, AddOns/Hotrods.oxp, AddOns/hyperradio_1_04.oxp, "AddOns/ionics-1.2.1.oxp", AddOns/localhero_1_05.oxp, "AddOns/military Fiasco 2.2.3.oxp", "AddOns/Missiles and Bombs v0.5.oxp", AddOns/nuke.oxp, AddOns/Ore_processor.oxp, AddOns/piratetraps.oxp, AddOns/Pirate_coves.oxp, AddOns/RandomHits.oxp, AddOns/renegades.oxp, AddOns/Rock_Hermit_Locator1.2.oxp, AddOns/sunskimmers.oxp, AddOns/System_Redux.oxp, AddOns/tardis.oxp, AddOns/thargmissile.oxp, AddOns/thargoidcarrier.oxp, "AddOns/thargoid_wars 4.2.oxp", AddOns/Thorgorn_Threat.oxp, AddOns/tori.oxp, AddOns/transhab.oxp, AddOns/transports.oxp, AddOns/tugs.oxp, "AddOns/UPS-courier v1.4.0.oxp", AddOns/YOUR_AD_HERE.oxp, AddOns/YOUR_AD_HERE_set_D.oxp, "AddOns/Zz-My Sounds.oxp", "AddOns/Zz-Oo-Haul.oxp", "AddOns/Zzzz 12 further ships Working BETA.oxp", "AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp")
2008-04-27 20:03:52.589 oolite.exe[1452] [dataCache.rebuild.explicitFlush]: Cache explicitly flushed with shift key. Rebuilding from scratch.
2008-04-27 20:03:56.045 oolite.exe[1452] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <PlayerEntity 0x12fa3dd8>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-27 20:03:59.636 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.context.create]: Creating JS context.
2008-04-27 20:03:59.639 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.context.create]: Creating JS context.
2008-04-27 20:04:00.055 oolite.exe[1452] [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 101 world scripts: "anarchies", "AS-JSversion" 0.9, "AsteroidStorm" 3.45, "Behemoth-script01", "biosphere_appearance", "black_monks", "Cargo_test", "casinoship_appearance", "casinoship_revisit", "chaff_exhausted", "chaff_refill", "chaff_set", "chaff_set_variation", "clipperschedule", "communist_population", "dictatorship_population", "dredger_appearance", "ExecutiveFlightSchedule", "farsun" 1.03, "free-trade-zone", "frog_show", "generation-ship-script01", "hardpirates1", "hardpirates10", "hardpirates11", "hardpirates12", "hardpirates13", "hardpirates14", "hardpirates15", "hardpirates16", "hardpirates17", "hardpirates18", "hardpirates19", "hardpirates2", "hardpirates20", "hardpirates21", "hardpirates22", "hardpirates23", "hardpirates24", "hardpirates3", "hardpirates4", "hardpirates5", "hardpirates6", "hardpirates7", "hardpirates8", "hardpirates9", "hatchling_show", "hofd", "hoopy_casino", "hyperradio" 1.04, "Interstellar_Action", "ionics_v_rlf", "localhero" 1.05, "military_fiasco" 2.2.3, "missionaries", "Navy_Patrol", "newskim", "OO-Haul Escort", "oolite-cloaking-device" 1.71.1, "oolite-constrictor-hunt" 1.71.1, "oolite-nova" 1.71.1, "oolite-thargoid-plans" 1.71.1, "oolite-trumbles" 1.71.1, "OreProcessorGems" 1.51, "Pi-Forty-Two Con stores", "PoliceTrap", "Put_Pirate_Coves_where_the_pirates_are", "Random_Hits", "rockHermit_Locator" 1.7, "SalezaPatrol", "seccom_station", "supercobra_placement", "System Redux 1.1 beta" 1.1, "tardis_appearance", "Test", "thargoid_wars", "Thargorn_Witchspace_Battle", "TigersTurf" 0.52b, "transportSchedule" 2.45, "tuggerschedule", "universal0", "universal1", "universal10", "universal11", "universal12", "universal13", "universal14", "universal2", "universal3", "universal4", "universal5", "universal6", "universal7", "universal8", "universal9", "ups_container" 1.4.0, "ups_docs" 1.4.0, "ups_parcel" 1.4.0, "ups_slaves" 1.4.0, "ups_sun" 1.4.0, "ups_versiontest" 0.9
2008-04-27 20:04:00.167 oolite.exe[1452] [plist.parse.foundation.failed]: Failed to parse AddOns/Missiles and Bombs v0.5.oxp/AIs/missileAI.plist as a property list using Foundation. Retrying using homebrew parser. WARNING: the homebrew parser is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Oolite.
Parse failed at line 2 (char 25) - extra data after parsed string
2008-04-27 20:04:00.167 oolite.exe[1452]   [plist.homebrew.parseError]: Property list isn't in XML format, homebrew parser can't help you.
2008-04-27 20:04:02.236 oolite.exe[1452] [texture.load.png.warning]: ***** A PNG loading warning occurred for AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp/Textures/starbelly2.png: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
2008-04-27 20:04:02.236 oolite.exe[1452] [texture.load.png.warning]: ***** A PNG loading warning occurred for AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp/Textures/starbelly2.png: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk
2008-04-27 20:04:07.090 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.missionScreenTextKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:07.090 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.imageFileName is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:07.090 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.musicFileName is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:07.090 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.choicesKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:07.090 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.instructionsKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:07.090 oolite.exe[1452] [script.TigersTurf]: Savegame used Hotrods v0.52, updating to v0.52b
2008-04-27 20:04:07.091 oolite.exe[1452] [LOCALHERO]: LOCALHERO LOGGING OFF
2008-04-27 20:04:07.424 oolite.exe[1452] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-27 20:04:07.545 oolite.exe[1452] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-27 20:04:12.752 oolite.exe[1452] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x136df910>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-27 20:04:16.961 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.missionScreenTextKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:16.962 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.imageFileName is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:16.962 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.musicFileName is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:16.962 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.choicesKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:16.962 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.instructionsKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:04:16.962 oolite.exe[1452] [script.TigersTurf]: Savegame used Hotrods v0.52, updating to v0.52b
2008-04-27 20:04:28.727 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.context.create]: Creating JS context.
2008-04-27 20:04:34.474 oolite.exe[1452] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "nemesis-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-27 20:04:34.595 oolite.exe[1452] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "nemesis-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-27 20:04:34.878 oolite.exe[1452] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "nemesis-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-27 20:04:35.185 oolite.exe[1452] File GSArray.m: 640. In [GSMutableArray -removeObject:] attempt to remove nil object
2008-04-27 20:04:35.274 oolite.exe[1452] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "nemesis-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-27 20:04:35.562 oolite.exe[1452] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x34ad5800>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-27 20:04:35.668 oolite.exe[1452] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x34afaa58>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-27 20:04:39.162 oolite.exe[1452] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x34ad5800>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-27 20:09:19.422 oolite.exe[1452] [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 101 world scripts: "anarchies", "AS-JSversion" 0.9, "AsteroidStorm" 3.45, "Behemoth-script01", "biosphere_appearance", "black_monks", "Cargo_test", "casinoship_appearance", "casinoship_revisit", "chaff_exhausted", "chaff_refill", "chaff_set", "chaff_set_variation", "clipperschedule", "communist_population", "dictatorship_population", "dredger_appearance", "ExecutiveFlightSchedule", "farsun" 1.03, "free-trade-zone", "frog_show", "generation-ship-script01", "hardpirates1", "hardpirates10", "hardpirates11", "hardpirates12", "hardpirates13", "hardpirates14", "hardpirates15", "hardpirates16", "hardpirates17", "hardpirates18", "hardpirates19", "hardpirates2", "hardpirates20", "hardpirates21", "hardpirates22", "hardpirates23", "hardpirates24", "hardpirates3", "hardpirates4", "hardpirates5", "hardpirates6", "hardpirates7", "hardpirates8", "hardpirates9", "hatchling_show", "hofd", "hoopy_casino", "hyperradio" 1.04, "Interstellar_Action", "ionics_v_rlf", "localhero" 1.05, "military_fiasco" 2.2.3, "missionaries", "Navy_Patrol", "newskim", "OO-Haul Escort", "oolite-cloaking-device" 1.71.1, "oolite-constrictor-hunt" 1.71.1, "oolite-nova" 1.71.1, "oolite-thargoid-plans" 1.71.1, "oolite-trumbles" 1.71.1, "OreProcessorGems" 1.51, "Pi-Forty-Two Con stores", "PoliceTrap", "Put_Pirate_Coves_where_the_pirates_are", "Random_Hits", "rockHermit_Locator" 1.7, "SalezaPatrol", "seccom_station", "supercobra_placement", "System Redux 1.1 beta" 1.1, "tardis_appearance", "Test", "thargoid_wars", "Thargorn_Witchspace_Battle", "TigersTurf" 0.52b, "transportSchedule" 2.45, "tuggerschedule", "universal0", "universal1", "universal10", "universal11", "universal12", "universal13", "universal14", "universal2", "universal3", "universal4", "universal5", "universal6", "universal7", "universal8", "universal9", "ups_container" 1.4.0, "ups_docs" 1.4.0, "ups_parcel" 1.4.0, "ups_slaves" 1.4.0, "ups_sun" 1.4.0, "ups_versiontest" 0.9
2008-04-27 20:09:25.440 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.missionScreenTextKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:09:25.440 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.imageFileName is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:09:25.440 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.musicFileName is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:09:25.441 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.choicesKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:09:25.441 oolite.exe[1452] [script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning: Mission.instructionsKey is deprecated and read-only.
2008-04-27 20:09:25.441 oolite.exe[1452] [script.TigersTurf]: Savegame used Hotrods v0.52, updating to v0.52b
2008-04-27 20:09:26.732 oolite.exe[1452] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Found mode {Height = 800; RefreshRate = 0; Width = 1280; }
2008-04-27 20:09:28.027 oolite.exe[1452] [gameController.exitApp]: .GNUstepDefaults synchronized. Exiting.
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Re: ...

Post by JensAyton »

Lestradae wrote:
due to your extensive and patient explanation I was able to repair everything you pointed out except a few things that quite probably have nothing to do with the Realistic Shipyards:
That’s a point. When testing this sort of stuff, it would be a lot easier for everyone involved if you ran with only the OXP you’re testing installed. This avoids mixing in errors caused by other OXPs. (Duh.)
I don’t know whether these are yours, but the scripts named “hardpiratesN” and “universalN” should be renamed to something sensible. With a prefix indicating the author. The sort of thing I’ve been pointing out once every two weeks for the least two years. Sheesh.
No, those scripts are not mine. I don`t know which OXP they are from. But I am using fifteen scripts termed "universal0" to "universal14" ... are those bad names too, should I better rename them?
Yes. In addition to what Commander James said, they should all be prefixed with your name. At a minimum, change them to “lestradae-universal-0” etc., or “lestradae-realistic-shipyards-universal-0”. This also goes for texture file names, model file names, sound file names , shipdata.plist keys, custom roles, mission variables and anything else identified by name.
Well, and then, I believe that error messages of the type:
2008-04-25 19:54:28.480 oolite.exe[5260] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
... refer to the event that the shipyard.plist has chosen a ship for which there is no entry in any shipdata.plist present. I can`t fix that, as though the biggest Realistic Shipyards version contains many ships in its own shipdata.plist, it is its whole point to also work with not all shipdata present (one does not have to have all the oxps).
Having shipyard.plist entries for ships which you don’t also have shipdata.plist entries for is a bug.
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Hi,
When testing this sort of stuff, it would be a lot easier for everyone involved if you ran with only the OXP you’re testing installed. This avoids mixing in errors caused by other OXPs. (Duh.)
Erm ... yeah. I recognise that. It`s called Logic. Going to do that next time. :oops:
Yes. In addition to what Commander James said, they should all be prefixed with your name. At a minimum, change them to “lestradae-universal-0” etc., or “lestradae-realistic-shipyards-universal-0”.
Done.
This also goes for texture file names, model file names, sound file names , shipdata.plist keys, custom roles, mission variables and anything else identified by name.
Well, due to the mega-merger properties of my OXP, that`s impossible. But your preachings seem to have had effect: I encountered only two (!) equally named things ... in 86 OXPS!
Having shipyard.plist entries for ships which you don’t also have shipdata.plist entries for is a bug.
Hm, well, as my OXP overwrites data of OXPs of which I don`t know if the player will have them installed this is, if you call it a bug, an inevitable bug.

For the upcoming Realistic Shipyards V3.01, which will have only five OXPs left (which I won`t touch, as they are far more than ship OXPs) Realistic Shipyards is semi-dependent on, I will recommend that those OXPs are also installed so that this stderr error doesn`t occur.

But if people make future ship OXPs I will make updates for prices & TL ranges for those OXPs too - and it`s not reasonable to assume that everyone will always install everything ...

Greetings :)

L
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

Hi :)

so now did the sensible thing and tested the Realistic Shipyards V3.01 (this is already merged with further stuff & expanded etc.) ALONE in the AddOns folder.

The stderr file now looks like this:
2008-04-28 07:05:50.547 oolite.exe[3196] Disallowed time zone name `@tzres.dll,-322'.
2008-04-28 07:05:50.547 oolite.exe[3196] Using time zone with absolute offset 0.
2008-04-28 07:05:50.545 oolite.exe[3196] File NSUserDefaults.m: 562. In [NSUserDefaults +standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No language locale found
2008-04-28 07:05:50.551 oolite.exe[3196] [log.header]: Opening log for Oolite version 1.71.1 (x86-32 test release) under Windows at 2008-04-28 07:05:50 +0000.
2 processors detected.
Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

2008-04-28 07:05:50.552 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: initialising SDL
2008-04-28 07:05:51.241 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.JoystickHandler]: init: numSticks=0
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: CREATING MODE LIST
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Unknown architecture, defaulting to 1024x768
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 1280 x 800
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 1024 x 768
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 800 x 600
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Added res 640 x 480
2008-04-28 07:05:51.242 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Found mode {Height = 800; RefreshRate = 0; Width = 1280; }
2008-04-28 07:05:54.257 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: drawRect calling initialiseGLWithSize
2008-04-28 07:05:54.257 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Creating a new surface of 1280 x 800
2008-04-28 07:05:55.198 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: no universe, clearning surface
2008-04-28 07:05:55.236 oolite.exe[3196] [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.1 ("2.1.1")
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce 8600M GT/PCI/SSE2
2008-04-28 07:05:55.236 oolite.exe[3196] [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (144):
GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_expand_normal GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control
2008-04-28 07:05:55.469 oolite.exe[3196] [searchPaths.dumpAll]: ---> OXP search paths:
(oolite.app/Resources, AddOns, "AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp")
2008-04-28 07:05:55.469 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.rebuild.explicitFlush]: Cache explicitly flushed with shift key. Rebuilding from scratch.
2008-04-28 07:05:56.384 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <PlayerEntity 0xb96ba10>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:05:57.689 oolite.exe[3196] [script.javaScript.context.create]: Creating JS context.
2008-04-28 07:05:57.731 oolite.exe[3196] [script.javaScript.context.create]: Creating JS context.
2008-04-28 07:05:57.779 oolite.exe[3196] [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 28 world scripts: "clipperschedule", "dredger_appearance", "ExecutiveFlightSchedule", "frog_show", "hatchling_show", "missionaries", "oolite-cloaking-device" 1.71.1, "oolite-constrictor-hunt" 1.71.1, "oolite-nova" 1.71.1, "oolite-thargoid-plans" 1.71.1, "oolite-trumbles" 1.71.1, "SalezaPatrol", "SIRFYardStation0", "SIRFYardStation1", "SIRFYardStation10", "SIRFYardStation11", "SIRFYardStation12", "SIRFYardStation13", "SIRFYardStation14", "SIRFYardStation2", "SIRFYardStation3", "SIRFYardStation4", "SIRFYardStation5", "SIRFYardStation6", "SIRFYardStation7", "SIRFYardStation8", "SIRFYardStation9", "supercobra_placement"
2008-04-28 07:06:05.359 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-28 07:06:05.439 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-28 07:06:08.898 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143b9b38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:11.058 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0xa913670>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:11.378 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143b9b38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:11.558 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0xb14c068>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:11.728 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143b9b38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:12.048 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0xb14c068>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:34.197 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143b2f28>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:34.248 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143af920>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:35.918 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143b2f28>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:06:36.198 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143af920>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:07:00.168 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143948e0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:07:00.171 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x143912d8>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:08:03.399 oolite.exe[3196] [script.javaScript.context.create]: Creating JS context.
2008-04-28 07:09:03.652 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-28 07:09:03.828 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-28 07:09:05.864 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:05.931 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:06.052 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:06.208 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:06.481 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:06.793 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:06.817 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:07.482 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:07.485 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:10.850 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:10.853 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:11.538 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:11.918 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:12.228 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:12.648 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:13.308 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:14.568 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:14.718 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:14.878 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:14.978 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:15.158 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:16.138 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:16.328 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:16.678 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:16.988 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:17.428 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:17.819 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:18.529 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:18.969 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:19.269 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:19.509 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:20.519 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:21.178 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:21.809 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:22.249 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:22.519 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1196ac38>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:09:22.872 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:36.682 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-28 07:10:36.839 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-28 07:10:42.210 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:42.213 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:44.738 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:45.028 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:45.378 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:54.978 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:55.508 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:55.808 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:56.639 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:57.229 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:57.399 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:57.549 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:58.469 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:59.218 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:59.409 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:10:59.769 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:00.009 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:00.191 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11974e50>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:03.340 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:03.343 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1199d6b0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:04.188 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:04.348 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1199d6b0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:04.498 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:04.628 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1199d6b0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:04.778 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:04.928 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1199d6b0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:05.099 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:05.269 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1199d6b0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:05.399 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11967630>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:11:05.559 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x1199d6b0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:14.924 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-28 07:12:15.100 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.351 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "huntsman-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.396 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "grimcobra1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.506 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "whitetail-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.544 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "whitetail-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.576 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "hitsadder-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.647 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "sunray-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.653 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "krait-xr1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.805 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "oohauler-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.837 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.178 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "krait-xr1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.196 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "yahcobra-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.229 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "oohauler-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.429 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "raceradder-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.769 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.886 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.892 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "krait-xr1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.972 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b0ace90>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:20.976 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b0b0498>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:23.439 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b0ace90>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:23.888 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b0b0498>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:24.359 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b0ace90>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:24.798 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b0b0498>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:12:32.349 oolite.exe[3196] [texture.load.png.warning]: ***** A PNG loading warning occurred for AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp/Textures/aafreighter_auv.png: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
2008-04-28 07:12:32.349 oolite.exe[3196] [texture.load.png.warning]: ***** A PNG loading warning occurred for AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp/Textures/aafreighter_auv.png: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk
2008-04-28 07:13:18.552 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-28 07:13:18.744 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-28 07:13:21.479 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a33f18>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:21.483 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a2d308>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:23.258 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a33f18>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:23.418 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a2d308>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:23.558 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a33f18>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:23.958 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a2d308>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:25.898 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a33f18>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:25.927 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a230f0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:26.438 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a33f18>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:26.588 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a230f0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:26.738 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a33f18>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:13:26.958 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x11a230f0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:09.664 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.willWrite]: About to write data cache.
2008-04-28 07:16:09.821 oolite.exe[3196] [dataCache.write.success]: Wrote data cache.
2008-04-28 07:16:16.562 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x23028ed8>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:16.638 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2302c4e0>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:20.568 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x13ac2008>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:20.577 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x13ac5610>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:21.468 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x13ac2008>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:22.348 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x13acc220>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:23.048 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b08b240>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:23.648 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x13acc220>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:24.848 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0x2b08b240>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
2008-04-28 07:16:26.178 oolite.exe[3196] [unclassified.MyOpenGLView]: Found mode {Height = 800; RefreshRate = 0; Width = 1280; }
2008-04-28 07:16:27.988 oolite.exe[3196] [gameController.exitApp]: .GNUstepDefaults synchronized. Exiting.
Ingame (when this stderr was produced):

I took the Interstellar Explorer as a test ship, jumped around between a few higher and a few lower TL worlds, looked into their equipment docks and shipyards, had a look at the SIRF stations when they appeared, and as a grand finale made a mis-jump to meet with some thargoids. Survived the mis-jump, landed at a station, ended the game.

Everything seemed fine and to work as intended (obviously, as far as can be deduced from the bit flying around & looking).

Only thing, the shipyards in the alternate SIRFYard stations have the higher TL and the main system TL ships mixed together - this has always been the case, but is not unreasonable in-game, as the main station and SIRFYards share the same aegis.

This time there were no higher TL ships available, perhaps chance. Will have an eye on this.

This here:
2008-04-28 07:12:32.349 oolite.exe[3196] [texture.load.png.warning]: ***** A PNG loading warning occurred for AddOns/Zzzz Realistic Shipyards V3.01 BETA.oxp/Textures/aafreighter_auv.png: Incomplete compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
... I understand now without help and will repair it.

This here:
2008-04-28 07:09:06.481 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:09:06.793 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.351 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "huntsman-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.396 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "grimcobra1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.506 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "whitetail-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.544 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "whitetail-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.576 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "hitsadder-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.647 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "sunray-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.653 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "krait-xr1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.805 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "oohauler-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:19.837 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.178 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "krait-xr1-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.196 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "yahcobra-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.229 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "oohauler-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.429 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "raceradder-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.769 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "strut-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.886 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "redback-player", but no such type could be found.
2008-04-28 07:12:20.892 oolite.exe[3196] [universe.getShip.unknown]: Attempt to create ship of type "krait-xr1-player", but no such type could be found.
... must be when the game finds a ship in the shipyard.plist and doesn`t find it in the shipdata.plist. Not much I can do about that, since I won`t merge non-ship-OXPs into this but still want their prices & TL spans rewritten by my OXP.

Is there an alternate solution perhaps for that?

Well, and then this:
2008-04-28 07:06:11.058 oolite.exe[3196] [ship.sanityCheck.failed]: Ship <ShipEntity 0xa913670>{"(nil)" ID: 0 position: (0, 0, 0) scanClass: CLASS_NOT_SET status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT} generated with infinite top speed!
... happens often, but I have no idea what it is. In-game there is not even a hiccup. Well.

If someone more knowledgable than me wants to point me into directions, by all means do so!

Cheers 8)

L