Two questions

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
Its definitely TAB on the PC - it took me a while to work out why when switching screens (ALT+TAB) - when I switched back I was being shot up by the Poice and there was TerraScreen wreckage all over... :lol:
That really is a pain isn't it, not only that, if you've nearly completed a run with loads of profit and vipers are about, then you become a fugitive. So...... do I save or do that run again.....

Bloody well makes you jump too!
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

TGHC wrote:
Heehee, yes it does!
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

Rxke wrote:
TGHC wrote:
Heehee, yes it does!
I dunno why, but every time I see more than one purple blip, I have to check my Legal Status. It's a bit like when you drive down the street and a police car appears in your rear view mirror, you suddenly start panicking and wondering 'Can they see my rifle through my rear window?'. Or is that just me?

Captain Hesperus
"A cargo bay full of Megaweed is enough to make ANYONE nervous, especially when the chef is reading '1001 psychadelic recipes using Megaweed."
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
I dunno why, but every time I see more than one purple blip, I have to check my Legal Status. It's a bit like when you drive down the street and a police car appears in your rear view mirror, you suddenly start panicking and wondering 'Can they see my rifle through my rear window?'. Or is that just me?
Clock towers have rear-view mirrors now?
reills
Deadly
Deadly

Post by reills »

Ah, but that is what great about the current Ionics mission. I can NRG Balm a whole slew of folks and then just sun-skim jump back to the Link Base and have my record expunged. Manual docking required, I DO have to pay SOME pennance. :wink:
reills
Deadly
Deadly

Post by reills »

Rearviews...only when time flies!