Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Missing missions?

An area for discussing new ideas and additions to Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

Well you won't get the reward if you jump out. To worry the young Jameson, I'll have a message appear at the next docking from a GalCop Offical berating him for his cowadice and warning him that this has been noted on his Permenat Pilots Record and reduce his reputation score a bit, so passenger missions and cargo-haul missions will be that bit harder to come by.

I don't really want to force the player to save the station as that seems a bit out of character for the open-ended Elite style, but as always there are consequences to your descisions.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

Sounds like a good solution.

Can you really change the reputation? how is it measured. I've done several passenger runs and cargo drops, and they didn't seem to get more rewarding, so I stopped, it was more fun and less time consuming to head for profitable trading routes and run missions.
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

Asteroid Storm OXP is done!

Has three possible endings with small penalities / rewards, depending on what you decide to do.

Until it appears on Oosat, you can download it from the link on my Signature.

(Could you post any bugs under the Thread under Expansion Packs?)
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.