Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Who owns Oolite Releases Google Drive, please?

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

user2357
Dangerous
Dangerous

Re: Who owns Oolite Releases Google Drive, please?

Post by user2357 »

Old Murgh wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:04 am
Old Murgh wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 am
Great news..
Postpone the celebrations, it didn't work on the first try. But knowing Winston is on it, I feel good about it working when he's had time after his vacation.
Thanks for this, Commander Murgh. <o Sincerely appreciate your efforts for the preservation of our nostalgia.

Although I came to game late, and although I do not necessarily agree with many of the ideas regarding the various versions of the lore, I do feel at home on these here bulletin boards, and I would like to believe that many commanders share my sentiments regarding the preservation of the history and culture of the Elite/Oolite community, and related concepts. Therefore, then, thanks again.
Old Murgh
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard

Post by Old Murgh »

user2357 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:52 am
Thanks for this, Commander Murgh. <o Sincerely appreciate your efforts for the preservation of our nostalgia.

Although I came to game late, and although I do not necessarily agree with many of the ideas regarding the various versions of the lore, I do feel at home on these here bulletin boards, and I would like to believe that many commanders share my sentiments regarding the preservation of the history and culture of the Elite/Oolite community, and related concepts. Therefore, then, thanks again.
Happy to play a small part in it. :D Thank you for feeling this way.

The preservation and documentation of this piece of culture is definitely a “good effort”, and however we stumbled over this little concealed magical box, it is very relatable how it ties back to elated moments in one's childhood. It holds some.. fundamental importance.. And it's gratifying to be in contact with people who appreciate similar things as one self.
I was young, I was naïve. [EliteWiki] Jonny Cuba made me do it!
montana05
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by montana05 »

Old Murgh wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:04 am
Old Murgh wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 am
Great news..
Postpone the celebrations, it didn't work on the first try. But knowing Winston is on it, I feel good about it working when he's had time after his vacation.
Any news lately ?

I am still getting

Upload warning
".oxz" is not a permitted file type. Permitted file types are png, gif, jpg, jpeg, webp, Array.

when trying to upload a package. :roll:
Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
Old Murgh
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard

Post by Old Murgh »

montana05 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 7:51 am
Any news lately ?

I am still getting

Upload warning
".oxz" is not a permitted file type. Permitted file types are png, gif, jpg, jpeg, webp, Array.

when trying to upload a package. :roll:
Afraid not. I’d think W is still away, my last mail to him still in the inbox. I’ll pass along as soon as I get something.
I was young, I was naïve. [EliteWiki] Jonny Cuba made me do it!