Split: Fines, people and stuff

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

spud42
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Split: Fines, people and stuff

Post by spud42 »

the problem with Brisbane drivers are they are not Brisbane drivers they are those damn cockroaches and mexicans coming up here to steal our sunshine cause they never see it down south... lol

Always makes me laugh to see a numberplate say "Victoria .. The place to be" , sweet go back then we are fine up here without you...... I have been to Sydney and Melbourne many times on training courses and work trips and i must say that i have never seen so many lane changes without indicating among other bad habits.The melbourne manager i ws riding with one day quite happily drove down the middle of a 2 lane each way street....scary stuff.. dont start me on Sydney taxi drivers....Airport to Eastern Creek for a weeks training..... not sure how we made it to be honest... oh and he couldnt follow his GPS made 2 miss turns.

on a serious note i do agree with the handicap and pram parking complaints. you see it all the time some one has grandmas handicap sticker and then parks in a handicap zone because they are close then yoeu see a perfectly healthy 20 something get out and walk off!!!! the handicap permits were supposed to be for people who had a mobility problem. Doctors started handing them out to whoever asked! there was something in the news around 5 years ago about cracking down on this but it doesent seem to have stopped. Pram parking is just that for parents with kids in a PRAM!!! if you kid can walk you dont get to use them!!
Arthur: OK. Leave this to me. I'm British. I know how to queue.
OR i could go with
Arthur Dent: I always said there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe.
or simply