3DMF Models?

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Murgh
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Murgh »

nice. hope there were few faulty ones..
thanks for that. sorry about the misalignment. I assumed they were placed right when they fell into my lap and I hadn't gotten around to scrutinizing their standards.

the .dats (had they all been flawless..) was first step in testing them, and I'd surely apreciate it if you could send me the ones that you corrected. if not in .dat, I'll need both the .obj and .mtl to do the conversions (Drydock don't work too well for my Panther, see) with the obj2dat script.

6 hour rehearsals sounds like serious theater ;)
The man next to you is your lunch
Mirad Grameron
Competent
Competent

Post by Mirad Grameron »

Half the ships are faulty. I was able to finish them in time for school so they should be in your inbox. As a side project, I'll see if I can add winglets on the adders without disrupting the texture.

Also, it not actually six hours. Three of them is working on the set, eating, socializing, and pretending to be overridden with teenage angst. It's fun.
My ship's log is bigger than your ship's log.
Murgh
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Murgh »

:D thanks a lot for that. I (and the absent(minded) A_H) greatly appreciate it.

yes the theater can be great fun. though I can't remember the teen-angst part, nor would I miss it.
The man next to you is your lunch
Mirad Grameron
Competent
Competent

Post by Mirad Grameron »

Okay, I can finally get o work. Sorry that nothing has been coming up, the play I was involved in was a very very VERY big one. Our drama teacher, Mrs. Bailey, has pumped through 31 productions over thirteen years and this one was her last, so we had to pour everything we had into it. And now...I'm freed up so I can start work on stuff that needs work on it.
My ship's log is bigger than your ship's log.