Torn Cloak

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Alex
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Torn Cloak

Post by Alex »

Hi All,
Wee bit of a problem, My cloaking device is N/A. Anyone know of a good seamstress in G1?

Happy hunting
Al
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

Repair bots, or alternatively go to Aqualina in G3 (with Aquatics installed) and do them a favour. They might do you one in return...

For both, see the link below.
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Or pay a visit to a Hacker Outpost, if you have Anarchies.oxp installed. The Hackers are technically quite sophisticated, and are rumoured to be able to repair high-end equipment...
Nemoricus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Nemoricus »

It probably costs a pretty penny, though. Not to mention the fact that dealing with hackers can be slightly, well, hazardous.
Dream as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die tomorrow
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Nemoricus wrote:
It probably costs a pretty penny, though. Not to mention the fact that dealing with hackers can be slightly, well, hazardous.
Nah, actually they are nice people, happy for any commander who happens to drop in. They're quite remote, and a little socially detached, you know. :wink:

It's going to be a completely different experience, however, if you would try to take advantage of their remoteness, and let's say, attack them. :twisted:

As far as the pretty penny is concerned, you may be right. I have actually no idea how much they are going to charge for the repair. Never been in that situation. :)