Help - for the love of Giles - help

News and discussion of the PC port of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Nomis
Poor
Poor

Help - for the love of Giles - help

Post by Nomis »

Have been running around the ooniverse now for a while - I'm dangerous (oh er) and have a tidy little ship. I have been running military fiasco for a while but cannot find the stolen leviathan anywhere . I think I've killed about 25 of the tough little bugg*rs and had several pop up messages but none pointing me in the right direction. I have search the board but can't find any help. Please some one help me!
ooh , is that for sale?
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

You've still got a few more to kill yet! Basically this mission takes a long time to complete. However it can be played at the same time as any of the other missions. Just get on with doing some trading / piracy / another mission and get the little blighters when you see them. They can appear in any system in any galaxy, but they only pop up occasionally.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
Hoopy
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Hoopy »

I think 25 is getting pretty close to triggering the next stage...