Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

wow

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

ilnar
Above Average
Above Average

wow

Post by ilnar »

ohh you people rock!
:D
loving it,
if i had the time i would definately start adding bits ,,, but i dont so i'll just be satisfied playing all the mods you lot make:)

keep up all the good work.
there was a list of mission triggers i think but i cant find it now,,,,, anyone know where?
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

ilnar wrote:
there was a list of mission triggers i think but i cant find it now,,,,, anyone know where?
Welcome to the boards, ilnar! Yet another new face in the region. Come in, kick off your moon-boots and pour yourself a drink of Reidquatian ale. Just be sure not to irritate the Spam Assassins who're still congregating around the doors, waiting for a chance to rack up another kill (I'm doing well in rehab, thanks for the concern) and as long as you don't disturb the Commander with the Grey Hair from his afternoon nap, you'll be just fine.

I think this is what you might be looking for.

And, would you like to buy a cute and fluffy companion to keep you amused and soothed with it's contented chirping (prior to it eating through your ship's life-support circuits). Just Cr30, interested?

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!
TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

Hi Ilnar and welcome. You will find a wealth of info in the Oolite Wiki, and there is also a continually growing FAQ section.
Captain Hesperus wrote:
as long as you don't disturb the Commander with the Grey Hair from his afternoon nap, you'll be just fine.
Captain Hesperus
Take no notice of CH's comment I'm not really a grumpy old man, I JUST HATE SPEED CAMERAS OK!
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
ilnar
Above Average
Above Average

Post by ilnar »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
ilnar wrote:
And, would you like to buy a cute and fluffy companion to keep you amused and soothed with it's contented chirping (prior to it eating through your ship's life-support circuits). Just Cr30, interested?

Captain Hesperus
too late i've already been warned:P
bought one anyway
good fun actually as long as you keep them well fed
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

ilnar wrote:
Captain Hesperus wrote:

Captain Hesperus
bought one anyway
Wait until it starts to multiply... It'll become very annoying eventually.
ilnar
Above Average
Above Average

Post by ilnar »

Commander McLane wrote:
ilnar wrote:
Captain Hesperus wrote:

Captain Hesperus
bought one anyway
Wait until it starts to multiply... It'll become very annoying eventually.

last time i checked "them" was not singular :P :P

they are fun,,, admittedly you occasionally have to make a trip to get rid of a few but i like having about 5-6 of them moving around:)
just got to remember to pack enough food for the little buggers on long journeys:)_ :D