Commander Munchausen

Writings and chronicles of the OOniverse.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Rese249er
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Commander Munchausen

Post by Rese249er »

I, too, am curious on the matter. Surely a genome-mapping has become standard procedure for the declaration of a subspecies. Has Galcop dropped the ball? Happy Eye forbid!
Got all turned around, lost my nav connection... Where am I now?
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Cody wrote: Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 am
Cmdr. Maegil wrote:
I heard rumours about a smuggler with a wide-brimmed hat who overthrew a monarchy by accident
I didn't do it! Nobody saw me do it! You can't prove anything!
Bump!

Are you next?
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Coyote
Dangerous Subversive Element

Post by Coyote »

What you have to understand is that Cody is a teller of tales – tall tales – and as such, almost everything he says should be taken with a rather large pinch of Edoned Ocean Salt. Let's get one thing straight – it was not a monarchy, it was an oligarchy masquerading as a democracy. Nor was it accidental – at least my actions weren't, even if the fallout was unintended! But it was a long time ago, and memory fades! I'll have to dig my old journals out, see if I can find that particular episode (though it may have been censored).
¿Dónde está la cerveza?
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Coyote wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:22 pm
What you have to understand is that Cody is a teller of tales – tall tales – and as such, almost everything he says should be taken with a rather large pinch of Edoned Ocean Salt. Let's get one thing straight – it was not a monarchy, it was an oligarchy masquerading as a democracy. Nor was it accidental – at least my actions weren't, even if the fallout was unintended! But it was a long time ago, and memory fades! I'll have to dig my old journals out, see if I can find that particular episode (though it may have been censored).
We await with baited breath! (Not that there is that much else to do at the moment ... )
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

Coyote wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:22 pm
What you have to understand is that Cody is a teller of tales – tall tales – and as such, almost everything he says should be taken with a rather large pinch of Edoned Ocean Salt.
Ha! Talking of salt and oceans, the last time I spoke to Maegil, his sailboat had been impounded somewhere in the Caribbean, and he was languishing in West Africa, soon to sail someone else's boat across the Atlantic.
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
Coyote

Post by Coyote »

Cholmondely wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:02 pm
We await with baited breath!
Baited? What are you hoping to catch - Sky Sharks?
"Deep in the ice of the antarctic, a team of geologists uncover an old nazi laboratory still intact where dark experiments had occured. In order to conquer the world, the Nazis created modified sharks who were able to fly and whose riders are genetically mutated, undead super-humans. A miltary task force called "Dead Flesh Four" - reanimated US soldiers who fell in Vietnam - is put together to prevent world downfall."
¿Dónde está la cerveza?