Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Oolite Subreddit

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

ZaneWuzHere
Average
Average

Oolite Subreddit

Post by ZaneWuzHere »

To bring Oolite more attention, I've created a new subreddit for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OoIite/

The original subreddit kinda flopped, so I made a better one with CSS, defined rules, and moderation. Feel free to visit and discuss your thoughts on 1.84, showcade new Oxps, or whatever your heart desires (except for defined offenses against GalCop law).
JazHaz
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Oolite Subreddit

Post by JazHaz »

Good. Not that I use Reddit much. One problem, in the top left corner, next to the Reddit icon and name, Oolite is spelled wrong. OoIite not OoLite (ie a capital i not an capital L).
ZaneWuzHere
Average
Average

Post by ZaneWuzHere »

JazHaz wrote:
Good. Not that I use Reddit much. One problem, in the top left corner, next to the Reddit icon and name, Oolite is spelled wrong. OoIite not OoLite (ie a capital i not an capital L).
There's already a subreddit for Oolite that spells the name correctly, but it's completely abandoned and was never used. Because of that, I couldn't use "Oolite", so I used "OoIite", because in most cases it looks just like "Oolite"
UK_Eliter
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Essex (mainly industrial and occasionally anarchic)

Post by UK_Eliter »

Good idea!

However, it's not working correctly in my Firefox or in Chrome (both on Windows, but Firefox has the Reddit Enhancement Suite and the Chrome doesn't). I can test in Linux if you like. (The red boxes are redactions of my username, just to be safe/private. The other visual oddities are . . what I am posting about!)