Elite

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

RockDoctor
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Elite

Post by RockDoctor »

Have you considered that as your board sig? :wink:
A queue rapidly forms, of people with bones to pick with what your thoughts have done to them. The League of Oolite Widows at their head, with turkey basters and an angry glint in their gimlet-like eyes.

Does this board have a poll function? I think I saw a poll recently. What proportion of players are swhich gender? Or even "which gender". Or "switch gender". Or "other". Or multiple genders.
We know (it's canon somewhere - original manual?) that Thargoids are uniformly female - by analogy with Terrestrial social ("hive") insects ; but how many other genders do they have. If (again, canon, I think) they're from liquid ammonia (below -33degC) or ammonia-water eutectic (three distinct minima in the low -70s, with intermediate highs of around -50) worlds, then they could have some interestingly "different" biochemistry, such as triple-stranded genetic material and at least three sexes ...
--
Shooting aliens for fun and ... well, more fun.
"Speaking as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" (John Cooper Clark - "I married a Space Alien")
UK_Eliter
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Essex (mainly industrial and occasionally anarchic)

Post by UK_Eliter »

Wowser. Been on the Leestian evil-juice?
Redspear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On the moon Thought, orbiting the planet Ignorance.

Post by Redspear »

RockDoctor wrote:
Have you considered that as your board sig? :wink:
With OUR thoughts WE make the world. I can't take all the blame :wink: ...Although the queue you imagine may not be entirely fictitious :|