Docking clearance always denied and in game music not there

Discussion and announcements regarding the Mac port… er, original version of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

daneurl
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Docking clearance always denied and in game music not there

Post by daneurl »

I've got an iMac (Mid 2011) and am playing oolite and loving it. However, all of a sudden every docking station I go to won't let me dock. I've switched off docking clearance controls and all that jazz. What happens is that I have to wait for a couple of minutes then it docks me in automatically. Weird.

Plus I have no in game music of which I thought was included?

Everything else is great.
Svengali
Commander
Commander

Re: Docking clearance always denied and in game music not th

Post by Svengali »

daneurl wrote:
However, all of a sudden every docking station I go to won't let me dock. I've switched off docking clearance controls and all that jazz. What happens is that I have to wait for a couple of minutes then it docks me in automatically. Weird.
First, please post your Latest.log (see http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/Oolite ... g_Problems). Does it happen without any AddOn installed? Just start a new commander in strict mode for a quick test.
daneurl wrote:
Plus I have no in game music of which I thought was included?
Oolite ships only two music files for the intro and docking computer. If you want more music either fill the iTunes playlists "Oolite-Docking", "Oolite-Docked", "Oolite-Inflight") and enable the iTunes music mode in "Game Options..." or use AddOns like [wiki]Hyperradio[/wiki] + musicpacks available for it. In both cases make sure the "Sound Volume" is not zero.