Thargoid plans

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

ArkanoiD
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Thargoid plans

Post by ArkanoiD »

Shouldn't they pay me if i already do have NEU? Well, now i can purchase it separately and install on any ship, that's fine, but.. i spent almost 50K cr on ship repairs, bombs, mines and missiles - thargoids coming in six-packs may be very annoying..

(oops, looks like 1.65dev2-linux is broken.. choice is not available for mission dialogs - arrow keys do not work, rsyncing to nightly fixed the problem)
Odo987
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Odo987 »

I actually found the Thargoids in that mission to be the real reward. With Thargoids jumping out at every opportunity I started raking in some serious cash. Indeed it was so good that I didn't deliver the plans for two days. Instead, I just flew around blowing up Thargoids. When I accumulated enough to buy that 550k Boa Class Cruiser I'd had my eye on, I finally showed up with the plans.

Boa Class Cruisers sure are expensive, but they let you earn an average of 2k per minute which is pretty sweet. 8)
Attacking a Navigational Beacon is illegal. Police are on their way.
ArkanoiD
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ArkanoiD »

Odo987 wrote:
I actually found the Thargoids in that mission to be the real reward. With Thargoids jumping out at every opportunity I started raking in some serious cash. Indeed it was so good that I didn't deliver the plans for two days. Instead, I just flew around blowing up Thargoids. When I accumulated enough to buy that 550k Boa Class Cruiser I'd had my eye on, I finally showed up with the plans.

Boa Class Cruisers sure are expensive, but they let you earn an average of 2k per minute which is pretty sweet. 8)
What about ship repairs? ;-) I doubt you haven't got a single hit in the hull..

(I already have ship i wanted most - the Supercobra with NEU. Maybe when i accumulate more than enough money i will try Ferdelance NG - a ship that runs with its native speed faster than some can do on injection should be fun)