Why is the rum gone???

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Why is the rum gone???

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Can anybody please tell me why is the rum gone? After 10 hours and a bad hangover caused by drinking one shot of vodka every time I saw the monkey I still don't know why is the rum gone. I know why is my vodka gone.:lol: And how do I get this song out of my head now...out of my head now...out of my out of my out of my out of my out of my out of my head now! :lol: :lol:

http://youtu.be/VJKgx-5MTdw

Edit:above link does not work anymore!

hahahaha! Amazing coincidence! The 10hr version of the video that loops 2 minutes over and over is indeed gone and only very recently. :lol:

Here is the 2 and a half minute version that is still available. The 10hr version goes from where the monkey screeches to 1:52 in before looping over and over for 10hrs. :lol:

http://youtu.be/JImcvtJzIK8
Last edited by CommonSenseOTB on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Why is the rum gone???

Post by Selezen »

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a warning to all against the dangers of accessing the internet whilst under the influence of Lesstian Evil Juice.

Drink Responsibly.
Post Responsibly.

;-)
Steve
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by Steve »

Very important point.

Never, ever, under any circumstances post drunk :?
FrontierAstro - dedicated to Elite, Frontier and Astronomy
SandJ
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by SandJ »

Steve wrote:
Very important point.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know that when sober. The problem is, how to implement it when drunk. :roll:
Flying a Cobra Mk I Cobbie 3 with nothing but Explorers Club.OXP and a beam laser 4 proper lasers for company :D
Dropbox referral link 2GB of free space online + 500 Mb for the referral: good for securing work-in-progress.
Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Post by Disembodied »

SandJ wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know that when sober. The problem is, how to implement it when drunk. :roll:
Fit your computer with a LensLok – the toper's friend. You'll never post drunk again. Or at all, probably.
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Hey, I posted while sober, I just wanted to know one thing:

Can anyone tell me why is the rum gone? :lol:
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

WIKI+OXPs
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

Personally I blame Maegil
SandJ
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Why is the video gone???

Post by SandJ »

CommonSenseOTB wrote:
Can anybody please tell me why is the rum gone? After 10 hours and a bad hangover caused by drinking one shot of vodka every time I saw the monkey I still don't know why is the rum gone. I know why is my vodka gone.:lol: And how do I get this song out of my head now...out of my head now...out of my out of my out of my out of my out of my out of my head now! :lol: :lol:

LateComer SandJ wrote:
Can anybody please tell me why is the video gone? After 16 hours and a busy day I still don't know why is the rum gone. And how do I get this song in to my head now...in to my head now...in to my in to my in to my in to my in to my in to my head now! :( :(

This video has been removed by the user. Sorry about that.
Flying a Cobra Mk I Cobbie 3 with nothing but Explorers Club.OXP and a beam laser 4 proper lasers for company :D
Dropbox referral link 2GB of free space online + 500 Mb for the referral: good for securing work-in-progress.
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

SandJ wrote:
CommonSenseOTB wrote:

LateComer SandJ wrote:
Can anybody please tell me why is the video gone? After 16 hours and a busy day I still don't know why is the rum gone. And how do I get this song in to my head now...in to my head now...in to my in to my in to my in to my in to my in to my head now! :( :(

hahahaha! Amazing coincidence! The 10hr version of the video that loops 2 minutes over and over is indeed gone and only very recently. :lol:

Here is the 2 and a half minute version that is still available. The 10hr version goes from where the monkey screeches to 1:52 in before looping over and over for 10hrs. :lol:

http://youtu.be/JImcvtJzIK8

WIKI+OXPs
snork
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by snork »

... because whoever composed that "music" prreviously had absorbed all available rum ?
The video is notz blöocked for German IPs, that says all!

really, that kind of annoying noise to me is like equivalent to that abominable habit of US-TV to add this shitty laughter to almost ANY comedy series.
(I can't stand it, switch off. So no Big Bang Theory for me. Damn those network Basterds! :? )

The strangest thing of which to me is that they do NOT add it to animated comedy series.
So Kids are allowed to decide themselves if sth. is funny, adults not ? :shock:
Steve wrote:
Very important point.

Or stoned. I am iron about this. (but chat is ok.)

I had been member of two really nice and good cannabis grower forums*, and always had wanted a checkbox - on login, or userpreference - where a user could tick "I am stoned / drunk", so that the layout / theme would change, and thus remind users if they really want to post that right now ? :lol:
Never was implemented. :|

* The highgrowers one passed away, no idea if it ever got replaced, by JointDoctor and this polish Dwarf-grower, forgot his name. The other one I lost access to my account when I crashed my harddisk. (fiddling with my PC's intestines without turning it off, drunk :D )

PS - no, I am perfectly sober, right now. But that is going to change, have opened a bottle of red wine. :D

(Now that's some real music! So of course it is blocked for German users. )
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

<chortles merrily>
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
SandJ
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by SandJ »

snork wrote:
really, that kind of annoying noise to me is like equivalent to that abominable habit of US-TV to add this shitty laughter to almost ANY comedy series.
I can't stand it, switch off.
There was a fascinating programme on the radio about it a while ago. Most USA networks use the same laughter tape; it was put together in the 1950s. Most of the people you hear laughing on US TV shows are actually long dead.
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

SandJ wrote:
Most of the people you hear laughing on US TV shows are actually long dead.
Rather like the "humour", in other words.. :mrgreen:
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

LateComer SandJ wrote:

Don't worry. There's still this one. The full 10 hours of it. :mrgreen:
JazHaz
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by JazHaz »

If you like that video (and I do), then you may well like this. It's the video that inspired the Why is the rum gone? video.

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!
JazHaz

Gimi wrote:
drew wrote:
£4,500 though! :shock: <Faints>
Cheers,
Drew.
Maybe you could start a Kickstarter Campaign to found your £4500 pledge. 8)
Thanks to Gimi, I got an eBook in my inbox tonight (31st May 2014 - Release of Elite Reclamation)!