Press Release: SuperBoa

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Press Release: SuperBoa

Post by RyanHoots »

Koneko Industries is announcing the SuperBoa, a supercharged version of the standard trader's ship.
CEO Ryan Hoots, the deadly bounty hunter, designed the SuperBoa to be the ship of any pirate's dreams, however the price tag will certainly be way too high for common freebooters, if it even gets on the market (which is very unlikely).
In the hands of a bounty hunter, this ship is a pirate's worst nightmare. At .3 LM, it's fast for a ship rated at 500+ tons of cargo. Handling in slow, but it's hardly a problem. Hoots plans to fit plasma cannons and maybe some flashers.
Eight energy banks allow for many ECM shots for a higher chance of bringing down a hardhead. The ship is strong enough to fly straight through the navigation beacon, without damage, so ramming slower ships is possible.
Hoots is interested in seeing Lukas Criitu's new custom "Fafnir", a modified Red Wyvern. Criitu is Hoots' fellow bounty hunter, together they plan to work on improving the Ooniverse.
Koneko Industries is considering releasing a cheaper version to the public, because the standard version is extremely expensive to manufacture.
maik
Wiki Wizard
Wiki Wizard
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia (mainly industrial, feudal, TL12)

Re: Press Release: SuperBoa

Post by maik »

Added to the WIP section of the [wiki]OXP List[/wiki].
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Press Release: SuperBoa

Post by RyanHoots »

maik wrote:
Added to the WIP section of the [wiki]OXP List[/wiki].
Thanks. :)