bi post Announcement / Look what I found

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

commanderxairon
Deadly
Deadly

Re: bi post Announcement / Look what I found

Post by commanderxairon »

Rxke wrote:
In Belgium, in some areas we do that too, saying 'ladies' to a group of gentlemen or a mixed group, it's more making some kind of fun of the semi-macho response you COULD get when you say that, so in fact it's deflating sexism, in a way

(I'm afraid I muddled the explanation :s )

TL;DR: it's making fun of (potential!) macho-ism in a group, but in a non-offensive way
its exactly the last you sed but i see that the multicultural mix that we found here (or the lack of social skills of some members) misunderstanded my statement, anyway im going to ask apology to everyone who got offended
Pirate Commander: I would taken over Anleis and maked the first pirate system on this Ooniverse and become the monarch of all that empire if This stupid boy and his ship would'nt interfeer

Kuroshido(RXS-mariana) : scooby doobi doo?....

MY CREW
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Selezen »

commanderxairon wrote:
(or the lack of social skills of some members)
:roll:

You just can't help yourself, can you?!
Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Switeck »

It's almost bizarre what offends sometimes. A perfectly funny dirty joke in some company elicits laughter...and in others a reaction similar to insulting the ancestors of a tribe of headhunters.
Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Post by Disembodied »

Switeck wrote:
It's almost bizarre what offends sometimes. A perfectly funny dirty joke in some company elicits laughter...and in others a reaction similar to insulting the ancestors of a tribe of headhunters.
Speaking as a descendant of a tribe of headhunters (trust me, they're in there somewhere), I'll thank you not to traduce our proud traditions! :P