Friends playing Oolite

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Friends playing Oolite

Post by RyanHoots »

I have a friend who I installed Linux for a while ago, and he's playing Oolite now. :D
Unfortunately, he cheats. :cry: He has 75 million credits, last I checked (okay, I'll admit it, I cheated once, too).
Also, my brother is playing Oolite, too! :D He's not a cheater, but he knows how. It's extremely unlikely that he'll join the forum. :(
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Re: Friends playing Oolite

Post by DaddyHoggy »

RyanHoots wrote:
I have a friend who I installed Linux for a while ago, and he's playing Oolite now. :D
Unfortunately, he cheats. :cry: He has 75 million credits, last I checked (okay, I'll admit it, I cheated once, too).
Also, my brother is playing Oolite, too! :D He's not a cheater, but he knows how. It's extremely unlikely that he'll join the forum. :(
Too each their own - this is why it's a good thing that Oolite is a single player game.
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
commanderxairon
Deadly
Deadly

Post by commanderxairon »

thats why oolite should had a option to be multiplayer just imaginate u and ur friends roasting yourselves out or roasting thargoids together :D ( i have a cheated savegame and a non cheated one o.o and a test one for my ships)
Pirate Commander: I would taken over Anleis and maked the first pirate system on this Ooniverse and become the monarch of all that empire if This stupid boy and his ship would'nt interfeer

Kuroshido(RXS-mariana) : scooby doobi doo?....

MY CREW
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

I've played too many games online where a falling out in the game leads to flame wars, trolling and taking-of-sides on the forum.

I like my Oolite single player - I like my Oolite forum to be the best (and friendliest) on the Internet.
Selezen wrote:
RyanHoots
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RyanHoots »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
I've played too many games online where a falling out in the game leads to flame wars, trolling and taking-of-sides on the forum.

I like my Oolite single player - I like my Oolite forum to be the best (and friendliest) on the Internet.
Agreed... I don't want to argue with people I don't even know. I like Oolite just the way it is. :)
commanderxairon
Deadly
Deadly

Post by commanderxairon »

lack of vision sticks nations in to undevelop and stop progress...
Pirate Commander: I would taken over Anleis and maked the first pirate system on this Ooniverse and become the monarch of all that empire if This stupid boy and his ship would'nt interfeer

Kuroshido(RXS-mariana) : scooby doobi doo?....

MY CREW
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

commanderxairon wrote:
lack of vision sticks nations in to undevelop and stop progress...
If you post this kind of pointless, catch all nonsense again, I will delete the post - given the reaction to what was effectively the same comment on the Multi-player thread, you seem remarkably unmoved by the general feelings of the rest of board members.

Please stop - consider this a polite warning.
Selezen wrote: