scripting help needed

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Wyvern Mommy
Deadly
Deadly

scripting help needed

Post by Wyvern Mommy »

i'd need some help with scripts for the Wyvern Ladies as well as for another project.

basicly i have no expirience at all with oolite scripts, so "tutor" would prolly be the best description.
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Re: scripting help needed

Post by Kaks »

I volunteer Thargoid! :D

He's got 'some' experience in this area, and if pm'd with a problem to solve, I've got the funny feeling he'll find it hard to resist coming up with a solution. :twisted:
I've also been known to offer some marginally helpful advice scripting-wise from time to time... ;)

Best thing to do, send a pm to either me or Thargoid, or both ( always best to get a second opinion, usually: there are many ways to skin a cat - script-wise, script-wise, and you could then choose the cat-skinning option that makes more sense to you... )

And if there are no spoilers involved, asking scripting questions directly on the forum does tend to produce a lot of useful advice from the other usual suspects: Eric Walch, Commander McLane, Ahruman, another_commander, etc...

Cheers,
Kaks.

PS: I'm slowly reading all the posts I've missed, & in a semi-random order at that, so if you've already found the scripting help you needed, please do ignore what I've just written! :)
Hey, free OXPs: farsun v1.05 & tty v0.5! :0)
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Re: scripting help needed

Post by Thargoid »

Why thank you :twisted:

I'l up to my ears in RL at the moment, but will assist with questions where I can.