shader error, glowing alloy.oxp under 1.74.2 and OS X 10.6.5

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

shader error, glowing alloy.oxp under 1.74.2 and OS X 10.6.5

Post by Commander McLane »

I found this in my log. I think it didn't appear previously. But other people have reported shader errors as well which were previously invisible.

Code: Select all

[shader.compile.failure]: ***** ERROR: GLSL fragment shader compilation failed for alloy.glowing.fragment:
>>>>> GLSL log:
ERROR: 0:62: 'diffuse' : syntax error syntax error

[shader.load.fullModeFailed]: ----- WARNING: Could not build shader ahruman.generic.vertex/alloy.glowing.fragment in full complexity mode, trying simple mode.
Griff
Oolite 2 Art Director
Oolite 2 Art Director

Post by Griff »

oh no, is this one of mine? what's the link to it, i can't find it on the oxp list on the wiki
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

I seem to recall that the glowing alloy was Ahruman's example OXP for shaders, so you would be off the hook. However, as Ahruman isn't currently present, you could perhaps have a look over it anyway? :)
Griff
Oolite 2 Art Director
Oolite 2 Art Director

Post by Griff »

ah, i just found its link in the shaders outpost thread, it's one of mine. I'm suprised Ahruman didn't instantly reappear on the forum as soon as you posted he might have a buggy OXP under his name like some sort of level 9 summoning spell