Problem with the unibomb

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

UK_Eliter
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Essex (mainly industrial and occasionally anarchic)

Problem with the unibomb

Post by UK_Eliter »

Dear All

The unibomb seems to kill me whenever I launch it. :shock: It does so instantly and whatever the condition of my energy banks. I have Oolite 1.7.41-test, and version 1.02 of the Armoury OXP.
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

Just tested it, and it does indeed seem to be broken at the moment.

Simple temporary solution is don't use it ;) I'll sort it out and upload a fix when I get chance.

Editted to add - got a fix, but as I was going to adjust this OXP anyway and add some new stuff, will do it all together then. In the meantime to fix the unibomb, open the file armoury_generalScript.js and change line 59 to

Code: Select all

return (entity.isShip && (this.ship.owner && entity != this.ship.owner) && (entity.isPlayer || (!entity.isMainStation && entity != this.bomber && entity.scanClass != "CLASS_CARGO" && entity.scanClass != "CLASS_ROCK"))); // ships who aren't cargo or rock.
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

OK Armoury 1.03 is now uploaded, which fixes this issue plus ensures that the captured thargons and drones cannot break the Constrictor mission. Oh and there's also a couple of new goodies in there for fun.

Download via the links below...