Fugitive Mussurana

An area for discussing new ideas and additions to Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

MtKlima
Dangerous
Dangerous

Fugitive Mussurana

Post by MtKlima »

From the Wiki (which is now at 100 Oolite articles!) under Mussurana
Only a week after the Mussurana went on sale at Zorgon Petterson Group dealerships, a Mussurana was used to assassinate the charismatic leader of the United Metalworkers Union in Reorte. The ship evaded police Viper patrol craft, and slipped into hyperspace. The perpetrator still has not been caught.
Hmm?
I know just the commander to hunt him down. If I knew anything about the programming, I'd undertake the challenge. But this is a better indicator of my computer ability. :idea: :!: My first and second emoticons. :) and third. (kind of addictive)

Anyone want a crack at this mission. Personally, I hope that the fugitive has made it to at least Galaxy 5. As there seems to be a lot of hunted things in Galaxies 1-4.

Just my $.02.
As always, thanks to all
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

That's a mission I could write for you tomorrow, if you want, but it'll be a rather boring one, in essence a variant of 'the hunt for the Constrictor'

But you're right, the Wiki is a good source for inspiration to write missions, I'm reading Winston's stuff, very entertaining, and things liek 'Deceit, Harmony&Pleasure' would make for a great AddOn!
rexpop
Average
Average

Post by rexpop »

Rxke wrote:
That's a mission I could write for you tomorrow, if you want, but it'll be a rather boring one, in essence a variant of 'the hunt for the Constrictor'
The universe is an infinite place and so you would expect variations on a theme. Personally I think more missions, the better as it adds variety to the game-play. Of course the missions should be interesting and somewhat fair.