error with nukes.oxp

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

error with nukes.oxp

Post by Commander McLane »

Found this in my logfile:

Code: Select all

[script.javaScript.warning.undefinedProp]: ----- JavaScript warning (nukeSubmunition 1.1): reference to undefined property this.owner
[script.javaScript.warning.undefinedProp]:       /Applications/Spiele/Oolite 1.74.2/AddOns/nukes0.95.oxp/Scripts/harpoonNukeSubMunition.js, line 15.
[script.javaScript.exception.noProperties]: ***** JavaScript exception (nukeSubmunition 1.1): TypeError: this.owner has no properties
[script.javaScript.exception.noProperties]:       /Applications/Spiele/Oolite 1.74.2/AddOns/nukes0.95.oxp/Scripts/harpoonNukeSubMunition.js, line 15.
However, as I see in the Wiki nukes.oxp is currently in v0.96. So perhaps the problem is already solved.
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Re: error with nukes.oxp

Post by Eric Walch »

Commander McLane wrote:
Found this in my logfile:

Code: Select all

[script.javaScript.warning.undefinedProp]: ----- JavaScript warning (nukeSubmunition 1.1): reference to undefined property this.owner
[script.javaScript.warning.undefinedProp]:       /Applications/Spiele/Oolite 1.74.2/AddOns/nukes0.95.oxp/Scripts/harpoonNukeSubMunition.js, line 15.
[script.javaScript.exception.noProperties]: ***** JavaScript exception (nukeSubmunition 1.1): TypeError: this.owner has no properties
[script.javaScript.exception.noProperties]:       /Applications/Spiele/Oolite 1.74.2/AddOns/nukes0.95.oxp/Scripts/harpoonNukeSubMunition.js, line 15.
However, as I see in the Wiki nukes.oxp is currently in v0.96. So perhaps the problem is already solved.
I remember fixing this error. And I think it was the reason for the 0.96 update. The error was harmless for playing itself.