Combo F7 Layout

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

stranger
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Combo F7 Layout

Post by stranger »

Current version - 0.1.
Uploaded 02.12.2022

Overview

This OXP is providing customized F7 layout with removed blank spaces similar to Compressed F7 Layout (author phkb), but modified to display sun spectrum from Sun Gear instead Distant Suns. It also displays system economy according to modified SW Economy classification. Code is tightly based on phkb's Compressed G7 Layout and System Data Config.

Compatibility

This OXP is declared as incompatible to Compressed G7 Layout and System Data Config due to similar functionality. Use original Compressed G7 Layout and System Data Config if you have no plans to install Sun Gear.

Aknowledgements - phkb for idea and original code.
Last edited by stranger on Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alnivel
Dangerous
Dangerous

Re: Combo F7 Layout

Post by Alnivel »

stranger wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:56 pm
:( Hmm... some trouble with downloading. It is downloads and works using link from http://oolite.org/oxps/, but in-game download manager failed to download OXZ.
I have this line in lates.log

10:46:44.348 [oxz.manager.error]: Downloaded OXZ does not contain a manifest.plist, has been left in /Users/andrew/Library/Caches/org.aegidian.oolite/Oolite-download.oxz

but I can't see any issues with manifest.plist
Your download URL (on the Manage manifests page ) must be a link to a direct download, not a link to a file page on the wiki. The Expansions Manager dutifully downloads what is on the link (html page), and unsuccessfully tries to find the manifest file there. The correct download URL is:
https://wiki.alioth.net/img_auth.php/4/4b/ComboF7Layout.oxz
stranger
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by stranger »

Alnivel wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:36 pm
Your download URL (on the Manage manifests page ) must be a link to a direct download, not a link to a file page on the wiki. The Expansions Manager dutifully downloads what is on the link (html page), and unsuccessfully tries to find the manifest file there. The correct download URL is:
https://wiki.alioth.net/img_auth.php/4/4b/ComboF7Layout.oxz
Of course! My bad! I was too long offline. Thank you, sir!
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?