[Release] Coluber HUD CH02

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Nomad
Above Average
Above Average

[Release] Coluber HUD CH02

Post by Nomad »

Hello,

I am Nomad. I have been playing Oolite for well over a year, and have had fun using expansion packs. My favorite HUD so far has been [wiki]Coluber HUD CH01[/wiki] by Captain Beatnik and (maybe) Norby. However, it had several imperfections, which I have sterilized. For instance, it is easier to see in direct sunlight. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to change the message log text color. Perhaps I can revise it in a future version. So, without further ado, here is the OXZ of Coluber HUD CH02.

PS: for those who don't get the reference, Nomad was a probe in Star Trek S2E3 whose goal was to seek out and sterilize imperfections.

Redspear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [Release] Coluber HUD CH02

Post by Redspear »

A rather belated hello Nomad :) and welcome to the boards!

Captain Beatnik made some nice HUDs. Like you, I'm using a tweaked vession of (a different) one of his HUDs.

Well over a year, eh? I expect you've got the hang of it by now. It was a happy day when I discovered Oolite... for me at least :wink:
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: [Release] Coluber HUD CH02

Post by Cholmondely »

Nomad wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:49 am
My favorite HUD so far has been [EliteWiki] Coluber HUD CH01 by Captain Beatnik and (maybe) Norby. However, it had several imperfections, which I have sterilized. For instance, it is now easier to see in direct sunlight. Unfortunately, I could not figure out how to change the message log text color. Perhaps I can revise it in a future version. So, without further ado, here is the OXZ of Coluber HUD CH02.
This has now been added to the original Coluber HUD CH01 wiki page (together with Phkb's 2019 update) together with pictures.
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?