The Classic Shipyard OXZ

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

The Classic Shipyard OXZ

Post by Smivs »

The Classic Shipyard OXZ is a small expansion supplement to The Classic Ships suite of OXZs. It expands the shipyard so player ships are available to buy with any of the textures available for that ship type which are featured in the OXZs.

In the shipyard you will find a choice of different colour schemes and designs on offer. As in the core game, they are available in equal numbers with random extra equipment. The 'Pirate' versions are also available, although these will be rare and stripped of any equipment.
So if you've always dreamed of flying a 'Starsky and Hutch' Cobra Mk 1, or fancy your very own Python Blackdog, now you can!

This OXZ will work with both the Addition and Replace versions of The Classic Ships, with or without the classicVarietyPack supplement, but if you have this installed, these textures will be available on ships for sale as well.
Last edited by Smivs on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Smivs, the friendliest Gourd this side of Riedquat.
Layne
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [RELEASE] The Classic Shipyard

Post by Layne »

And hot on the pointy heels of the thread where I was talking about more variety in ship colors and livery, we get this. Smivs, I would kiss you if I didn't fear the burning witchlight of your Jack-o-Lantern head. May I squee in a voice so high-pitched as to render crystalline substances to shards?

(That's a big thank you if my circumlocutions didn't make that clear.)
Reports of my death have been greatly underestimated.
Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Re: The Classic Shipyard OXZ

Post by Smivs »

UPDATE

v1.1 is now available. This is a minor bugfix to correct some cargo related errors in the shipdata.plist.
Many thanks to Charles for discovering the issue and to PHKB for working out what the problem was.
Commander Smivs, the friendliest Gourd this side of Riedquat.