[WIP] Nova Liner

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Vincentz
Deadly
Deadly

[WIP] Nova Liner

Post by Vincentz »

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mxnx ... Series.zip

Disclaimer : The pack contains the 4 ships in the Nova Series together with a modified Start Choices by Spara, so its fast and easy to test the ships.
I hope this is ok with Spara, otherwise I'll remove it. I didnt change conditions, so its not for playing a game, but merely for checking out the new ships.
Also, keep in mind that these ships are VERY much still work in progress. Most configs are not done and textures might also change. Especially for the gunship, as I havent touched that one yet.

Yet another V-Tec ship leaves production facility for testflights and configuration

The Nova Liner is for the bigtime hauler, being almost as big as the Anaconda with its 95 wide x 57 heigh x 162 lenght.

Last edited by Vincentz on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." - Isaac Asimov
Getafix
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Location: A small ice asteroid, orbiting Oresrati in Galaxy 8 (a.k.a. northwest Armorica).

Re: [WIP] Nova Liner

Post by Getafix »

Wow... :shock:
Let's make a flyby video of that one!
"Any sufficiently advanced information is indistinguishable from noise." [Newman, Lachmann, Moore]
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

I notice a distinct lack of download links for the Nova series...
Vincentz
Deadly
Deadly

Post by Vincentz »

another_commander wrote:
They are works in progress. I'm still learning Blender (want to put light materials like Griff's), but I also want to configure them properly before uploading.
Hopefully, if I can get a bit of alone-time (got wifey, 6 month daughter and 3½ year old son), I'll have them up before end of weekend. Maybe before.
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." - Isaac Asimov
Vincentz
Deadly
Deadly

Post by Vincentz »

another_commander wrote:
Added a WIP Nova Series downloadpack. Ships not finished in any way, this is just a peak view. It contains a modified Start Choices by Spara to test ships fast and easy. I hope this is ok, otherwise I remove the pack.