[Resource] Lifter

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

ADCK
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

[Resource] Lifter

Post by ADCK »

dertien messaged me about my Lifter that I never released, so I thought I'd share it with everyone not just him;

This is a modders resource, use it however you like.

http://app.box.com/s/ax0bzx1k18f9mt4rvmjn

That contains all the source files for the lifter, It contains the original .wings models and textures, If you don't have wings3d or know how to use it and/or convert them into Oolite models perhaps someone on the forums can help you. It's pretty basic stuff tho.

Inside the folder you will find several versions of the lifter, the main 8 variants are basically identical with the cargo arrangements being the only changes between them, there is also a extra long version of the lifter in there. also in the folder are the cargo canisters as individual models, the original idea was to have them spawn after destroying the lifter as unique cargo drops. But I've included everything to give you the choice to pick and choose what you want.
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: [Resource] Lifter

Post by Cholmondely »

ADCK wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:31 am
dertien messaged me about my Lifter that I never released, so I thought I'd share it with everyone not just him;

This is a modders resource, use it however you like.

http://app.box.com/s/ax0bzx1k18f9mt4rvmjn

That contains all the source files for the lifter, It contains the original .wings models and textures, If you don't have wings3d or know how to use it and/or convert them into Oolite models perhaps someone on the forums can help you. It's pretty basic stuff tho.

Inside the folder you will find several versions of the lifter, the main 8 variants are basically identical with the cargo arrangements being the only changes between them, there is also a extra long version of the lifter in there. also in the folder are the cargo canisters as individual models, the original idea was to have them spawn after destroying the lifter as unique cargo drops. But I've included everything to give you the choice to pick and choose what you want.
Does anybody know anything about this one?
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?