[RE-RELEASE] SunBat

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

[RE-RELEASE] SunBat

Post by mandoman »

This ship was a disaster. I couldn't believe the number of things I found that needed to either be balanced, or just plain removed. It should never have been released in it's original state. I THINK it's balanced out, now, and improved. Not only is there less vertex points, but it also has an aft laser. So, no more one laser ship. For those who may be interested, here is the link to the redux version.

http://www.box.com/s/vvxg9z10sofk1iolurvp

Scoops error fixed. :)
Last edited by mandoman on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fatleaf
Intergalactic Spam Assassin
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Re: The SunBat

Post by Fatleaf »

That is the spirit Mandoman (I capitalised the first letter in your name, is that ok?). When it comes to the To Uber or Not to Uber debate, that will go on for as long as there is variety in people and that will never end. So it really comes down to good judgement and personal taste. You put a lot of work into it and I for one appreciate 99% of oxp's that gets released. So well done, I hope your happy with the 'sales' of the craft. :D
Find out about the early influences of Fatleaf here. Also his OXP's!
Holds the Ooniversal record for "Thread Necromancy"
mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by mandoman »

[quote="Fatleaf"]That is the spirit Mandoman (I capitalised the first letter in your name, is that ok?). When it comes to the To Uber or Not to Uber debate, that will go on for as long as there is variety in people and that will never end. So it really comes down to good judgement and personal taste. You put a lot of work into it and I for one appreciate 99% of oxp's that gets released. So well done, I hope your happy with the 'sales' of the craft. :D[/quote]

Haven't seen a dime, but I have taken a few of them out, so I got a bit of bounty in return. :)
CommonSenseOTB
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommonSenseOTB »

Congratulations and good luck on your release. :)

nana nana nana nana.........

batmen? :D For some reason I can't get that tune out of my head. :lol:
Take an idea from one person and twist or modify it in a different way as a return suggestion so another person can see a part of it that can apply to the oxp they are working on.

CommonSense 'Outside-the-Box' Design Studios Ltd.
WIKI+OXPs
mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by mandoman »

CommonSenseOTB wrote:
Congratulations and good luck on your release. :)

nana nana nana nana.........

batmen? :D For some reason I can't get that tune out of my head. :lol:
Yeah, that was kind of the response I expected. It's a goofy intro, but look at the source. :)
Mandotech Industries Wiki Page.

http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/User:Mandoman