Werewolf

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Re: Werewolf

Post by Smivs »

To say you've overdone things is an understatement! You need to look at your OXPs.
To begin with you have a lot of OXPs which aren't going to be doing anything. For example (just to choose a few) you have TCAT which is a Galaxy 3 mission, Assassins which is a Galaxy 7 mission and Iron Raven which is a Galaxy 8 mission. You can't be in all those places at once! And there are probably more.
Also you have multiple instances of Toughguys/TG2 including the one for Griff's all-in-one shipset, but you don't seem to have the all-in-one set installed.
You seem to have the basic, standard and high definition editions of my Smivs'Shipset, which are the same but with different quality - you should only use one!
Frankly your OXP folder is a disaster area.
I would strongly suggest you do two things.
1) remove all the OXPs you have, then read the readme's so you understand what they are and what they do.
2) Systematically re-instate the ones you actually need/want, and do this one at a time so that as you add them you can see what effect they have, and check they do what you want and don't disagree with those already installed.
This will take time, of course but the end result will be that you have the OXPs you want installed properly and working together.
Commander Smivs, the friendliest Gourd this side of Riedquat.
mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by mandoman »

I tried removing all oxps but the werewolf.oxp, and I got a bunch of ERRORs concerning Shaders. There is obviously a certain combination of oxps that are needed to resolve certain errors, and other oxps that cause conflicts, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the correct combinations. I'll keep plugging at it, though.

Yeah, disaster area is a good description. I'll do what you suggest.
Mandotech Industries Wiki Page.

http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/User:Mandoman
Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Smivs »

There are NO combinations of OXPs needed to resolve errors.
If you were getting errors with just Werewolf installed it would be either due to problems in the OXP (KW?), or your computer is not capable of handling full shaders. Try turning shaders off with just Werewolf installed and see if the errors go away.
Mauiby de Fug
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Mauiby de Fug »

Delete this line (The first one!) in the file dbshaderv.vertex in the Werewolf oxp and the shader errors should go away. I have to do this with all of KWs oxps, but it solves the log errors.

Code: Select all

#define OO_TANGENT_ATTR 1  // <---- Define OO_TANGENT_ATTR to 1 so that Oolite gives correct tangent data to shader. 
Killer Wolf
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Killer Wolf »

That's the first i'm hearing of this error. i've used the same shaders for all of my craft, it was one Griff gave me, so possibly one or more of his will provoke the same crashes?
Is that something i should remove from now on, or what? it's never caused a prob for me and no one else had mentioned it, so is it actually the shader at fault or is it something to do w/ your vid cards/OS/puter/whatever?
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

Killer Wolf wrote:
That's the first i'm hearing of this error. i've used the same shaders for all of my craft, it was one Griff gave me, so possibly one or more of his will provoke the same crashes?
Is that something i should remove from now on, or what? it's never caused a prob for me and no one else had mentioned it, so is it actually the shader at fault or is it something to do w/ your vid cards/OS/puter/whatever?
This line should not be there. Griff's shaders had it because I had advised him to include it during a brainfart moment of mine and somehow it spread to other OXPs quicker than the I Love You virus. It could cause shader compiler errors, but I don't think it would go as far as crashing the game. Nothing is impossible, though. Just remove it and the world will be a better place.
Mauiby de Fug
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Mauiby de Fug »

Killer Wolf wrote:
I first noticed the problem here, I think, not too soon after I'd started playing, when the inside of an oxp was a foreign language and I was still working out what sort of information I needed to give to solve m problems. I think you had posted in the thread, which was perhaps why I didn't think to report it elsewhere, as I assumed you would have been aware of it. I've never noticed it doing anything more than giving me log error messages, although my computer is only capable of running shaders in simple, so I might not see what your shaders do anyway! It's certainly never crashed anything!
Thargoid
Thargoid
Thargoid

Post by Thargoid »

You can also remove AMS.oxp, probe.oxp and captured thargons.oxp . All three of them are already included within Armoury.oxp (which you have installed) so you in effect already have them there.

Armoury is a meta-OXP rolling up a few of my weapons OXPs (including the three named above plus a few others) plus there are some additional pieces of equipment and weapons in it too.

And there are some errors in the list which look like perhaps some OXPs may need to be checked for capitalisation of script names etc (presuming that they are installed correctly and the files aren't just totally missing). I'm surprised by the amount of lines saying that script files (*.js) cannot be found.
mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by mandoman »

Mauiby de Fug wrote:
Delete this line (The first one!) in the file dbshaderv.vertex in the Werewolf oxp and the shader errors should go away. I have to do this with all of KWs oxps, but it solves the log errors.

#define OO_TANGENT_ATTR 1  // <---- Define OO_TANGENT_ATTR to 1 so that Oolite gives correct tangent data to shader. 
That seemed to take care of the Shader problem.
You can also remove AMS.oxp, probe.oxp and captured thargons.oxp . All three of them are already included within Armoury.oxp (which you have installed) so you in effect already have them there.
That's one I actually figured out by reading the READ ME, after seeing the ERROR warnings in the log. I'm kind of getting on to using the log, though I'm still running into conflicts. Here is my last log, AFTER removing the line the Maulby de Fug mentioned.

12:41:30.067 [log.header]: Opening log for Oolite version 1.75.2 (x86-64 test release) under Linux at 2011-06-01 12:41:29 -0500.
2 processors detected.
Build options: spoken messages, mass/fuel pricing, JavaScript console support, OXP verifier, localization tools, debug GraphViz support, JavaScript profiling.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

12:41:30.608 [display.mode.list.native]: X11 native resolution detected: 1366 x 768
12:41:30.699 [joystick.init]: Number of joysticks detected: 0
12:41:30.810 [dataCache.rebuild.explicitFlush]: Cache explicitly flushed with shift key. Rebuilding from scratch.
12:41:30.811 [searchPaths.dumpAll]: Unrestricted mode - resource paths:
~/GNUstep/Applications/Oolite/oolite.app/Resources
AddOns
~/.Oolite/AddOns
AddOns/Basic-debug.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Armoury 1.07.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Aquatics 2.23.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Baakili_Far_Trader_v2.0.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Smivs'Shipset-HD.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/BigShips 1.02.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/ACS_1.2.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/accessories.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Accipiter.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/a-wing.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Assassins.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Amen Bricks Megaships.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/AAACrooks.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/OXPConfig2.0.2.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/werewolf.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/bandersnatch.oxp
12:41:30.811 [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.0 ("2.1 Mesa 7.9-devel"). Vendor: "Tungsten Graphics, Inc". Renderer: "Mesa DRI Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset GEM 20100330 DEVELOPMENT ".
12:41:30.812 [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (123):
GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_texture3D, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_NV_vertex_program1_1, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_ARB_sync, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_depth_clamp, GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_NV_blend_square, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_texture, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_APPLE_object_purgeable, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_blend_logic_op, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters, GL_APPLE_client_storage, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_EXT_polygon_offset, GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_NV_vertex_program, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_OES_read_format, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_cull_vertex, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
12:41:30.818 [rendering.opengl.shader.support]: Shaders are supported.
12:41:30.907 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
12:41:31.040 [plist.parse.failed]: Failed to parse /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Amen Bricks Megaships.oxp/Config/shipdata.plist as a property list.
failed to parse as XML property list
12:41:31.143 [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "Spiv-Player" specifies non-existent model "Spiv2.dat".
12:41:31.180 [shipData.load.shipyard.unknown]: ----- WARNING: the shipyard.plist entry "Spiv-Player" does not have a corresponding shipdata.plist entry, ignoring.
12:41:31.180 [shipData.load.shipyard.unknown]: ----- WARNING: the shipyard.plist entry "abYacht-Player" does not have a corresponding shipdata.plist entry, ignoring.
12:41:31.665 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 16 world scripts:
ams_system 2.02
aquatics_equipment 1.1
aquatics_populator 1.0
armoury_machineScript.js 1.00
assassins
Automatic Chaff System 1.2 - for Oolite 1.74
Baakili Populator 2.0
bigShips_populator 1.0.2
CT_Script 2.0
oolite-cloaking-device 1.75.2
oolite-constrictor-hunt 1.75.2
oolite-nova 1.75.2
oolite-thargoid-plans 1.75.2
oolite-trumbles 1.75.2
OXPConfig 2.0.2
Spawn-damagewolf 1.0.1
12:41:32.861 [ai.load.failed.unknownAI]: Can't switch AI for <ShipEntity 0x28345d0>{"Werewolf ~ Damage Inc."} to "route1PatrolAI.plist" - could not load file.
12:41:33.030 [texture.load.png.warning]: ----- A PNG loading warning occurred for /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp/Textures/starbelly2.png: Buffer error in compressed datastream in iCCP chunk.
12:41:33.030 [texture.load.png.warning]: ----- A PNG loading warning occurred for /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp/Textures/starbelly2.png: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk.
12:41:33.045 [texture.load.png.warning]: ----- A PNG loading warning occurred for /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp/Textures/aafreighter_auv.png: Buffer error in compressed datastream in iCCP chunk.
12:41:33.045 [texture.load.png.warning]: ----- A PNG loading warning occurred for /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp/Textures/aafreighter_auv.png: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk.
12:41:33.074 [files.notFound]: ----- WARNING: Could not find texture file "starhawk_auv.png".
12:41:33.553 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'NSPOSIXErrorDomain 111' (outStream status: 7, inStream status: 7)."
12:41:33.553 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'unknown error.' (outStream status: 0, inStream status: 0)."
12:41:33.553 [debugTCP.connect.failed]: Failed to connect to debug console at address 127.0.0.1:8563.
12:41:33.554 [OXPConfig]: OXPConfig - Shutting down. -> Cabal_Common_Functions missing.
12:41:33.710 [loading.complete]: ========== Loading complete. ==========
12:41:33.838 [texture.load.png.warning]: ----- A PNG loading warning occurred for /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp/Textures/starbelly.png: Buffer error in compressed datastream in iCCP chunk.
12:41:33.850 [texture.load.png.warning]: ----- A PNG loading warning occurred for /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp/Textures/starbelly.png: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk.
12:41:38.628 [gameController.exitApp]: .GNUstepDefaults synchronized.

Closing log at 2011-06-01 12:41:38 -0500.

Here are the oxps I presently have in the AddOns folder, and I haven't run into any glitches during game play so far, but I notice that there are still warnings in the log.

/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/AAACrooks.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/accessories.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Accipiter.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/ACS_1.2.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/all-stars.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Amen Bricks Megaships.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Aquatics 2.23.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Armoury 1.07.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Assassins.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/a-wing.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Baakili_Far_Trader_v2.0.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/bandersnatch.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/BigShips 1.02.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/OXPConfig2.0.2.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Smivs'Shipset-HD.oxp
/home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/werewolf.oxp

Chipping away, and slowly getting somewhere. You guys are teaching me a lot. I'm sorry, I don't seem to be able to figure things out the best from the ReadMe files, but those logs have helped immensely.

Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Smivs »

It's getting there. The first errors
12:41:31.040 [plist.parse.failed]: Failed to parse /home/mandoman/.Oolite/AddOns/Amen Bricks Megaships.oxp/Config/shipdata.plist as a property list.
failed to parse as XML property list
12:41:31.143 [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "Spiv-Player" specifies non-existent model "Spiv2.dat".
12:41:31.180 [shipData.load.shipyard.unknown]: ----- WARNING: the shipyard.plist entry "Spiv-Player" does not have a corresponding shipdata.plist entry, ignoring.
12:41:31.180 [shipData.load.shipyard.unknown]: ----- WARNING: the shipyard.plist entry "abYacht-Player" does not have a corresponding shipdata.plist entry, ignoring.
concern a broken OXP, Amen Brick's megaships. If you look on the OXP table, you'll see it's in the 'broken' section at the bottom of the page. I'd remove it.
Further down are a lot of references to allstars OXP, which doesn't even appear on the table anywhere. I've never heard of it and know nothing about it, but it seems to be badly broken, so I'd remove it.

Sorting those things out should get you close to a working game, I hope.
Lone_Wolf
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lone_Wolf »

All-stars.oxp is on the list look for Skrounk All-Stars Limited . the errors from that shouild not break the game.

OxpConfig needs Cabal_Common_Library.oxp

OXPs : My user page

Retired, reachable at [email protected]
Mauiby de Fug
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Mauiby de Fug »

12:41:32.861 [ai.load.failed.unknownAI]: Can't switch AI for <ShipEntity 0x28345d0>{"Werewolf ~ Damage Inc."} to "route1PatrolAI.plist" - could not load file.
Change "route1PatrolAI.plist" to "route1patrolAI.plist" in the shipdata.plist of the Werewolf oxp, line 7
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Lone_Wolf wrote:
All-stars.oxp is on the list look for Skrounk All-Stars Limited . the errors from that shouild not break the game.

OxpConfig needs Cabal_Common_Library.oxp
All OXPs that cause any kind of error in the log should be removed while we're trying to find out why we're getting a crash - "should not" in "should not break the game" is the operative phrase there.
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
mandoman
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by mandoman »

concern a broken OXP, Amen Brick's megaships. If you look on the OXP table, you'll see it's in the 'broken' section at the bottom of the page. I'd remove it.
Further down are a lot of references to allstars OXP, which doesn't even appear on the table anywhere. I've never heard of it and know nothing about it, but it seems to be badly broken, so I'd remove it.
OK, I removed both oxps mentioned.
Change "route1PatrolAI.plist" to "route1patrolAI.plist" in the shipdata.plist of the Werewolf oxp, line 7
Did that too.

Here is the Last Log since those changes. What the heck is "Spiv-Player"? I don't seem to see a reference to it in the oxps.

13:34:10.515 [log.header]: Opening log for Oolite version 1.75.2 (x86-64 test release) under Linux at 2011-06-01 13:34:10 -0500.
2 processors detected.
Build options: spoken messages, mass/fuel pricing, JavaScript console support, OXP verifier, localization tools, debug GraphViz support, JavaScript profiling.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

13:34:11.206 [display.mode.list.native]: X11 native resolution detected: 1366 x 768
13:34:11.304 [joystick.init]: Number of joysticks detected: 0
13:34:11.407 [dataCache.rebuild.explicitFlush]: Cache explicitly flushed with shift key. Rebuilding from scratch.
13:34:11.408 [searchPaths.dumpAll]: Unrestricted mode - resource paths:
~/GNUstep/Applications/Oolite/oolite.app/Resources
AddOns
~/.Oolite/AddOns
AddOns/Basic-debug.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Armoury 1.07.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Aquatics 2.23.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Baakili_Far_Trader_v2.0.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Smivs'Shipset-HD.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/BigShips 1.02.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/ACS_1.2.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/accessories.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Accipiter.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/a-wing.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/Assassins.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/AAACrooks.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/OXPConfig2.0.2.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/werewolf.oxp
~/.Oolite/AddOns/bandersnatch.oxp
13:34:11.408 [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.1.0 ("2.1 Mesa 7.9-devel"). Vendor: "Tungsten Graphics, Inc". Renderer: "Mesa DRI Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset GEM 20100330 DEVELOPMENT ".
13:34:11.408 [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (123):
GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_texture3D, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_NV_vertex_program1_1, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_INGR_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_ARB_sync, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_EXT_texture_swizzle, GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra, GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_texture_swizzle, GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_depth_clamp, GL_NV_depth_clamp, GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_NV_blend_square, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_NV_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_texture, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra, GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_APPLE_object_purgeable, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_MESA_window_pos, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_copy_texture, GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_blend_logic_op, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters, GL_APPLE_client_storage, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_EXT_polygon_offset, GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_NV_vertex_program, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, GL_OES_read_format, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_cull_vertex, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_provoking_vertex, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine
13:34:11.416 [rendering.opengl.shader.support]: Shaders are supported.
13:34:11.543 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
13:34:11.762 [shipData.load.error]: ***** ERROR: the shipdata.plist entry "Spiv-Player" specifies non-existent model "Spiv2.dat".
13:34:11.794 [shipData.load.shipyard.unknown]: ----- WARNING: the shipyard.plist entry "Spiv-Player" does not have a corresponding shipdata.plist entry, ignoring.
13:34:12.294 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 16 world scripts:
ams_system 2.02
aquatics_equipment 1.1
aquatics_populator 1.0
armoury_machineScript.js 1.00
assassins
Automatic Chaff System 1.2 - for Oolite 1.74
Baakili Populator 2.0
bigShips_populator 1.0.2
CT_Script 2.0
oolite-cloaking-device 1.75.2
oolite-constrictor-hunt 1.75.2
oolite-nova 1.75.2
oolite-thargoid-plans 1.75.2
oolite-trumbles 1.75.2
OXPConfig 2.0.2
Spawn-damagewolf 1.0.1
13:34:15.133 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'NSPOSIXErrorDomain 111' (outStream status: 7, inStream status: 7)."
13:34:15.133 [debugTCP.disconnect]: No connection to debug console: "Connection to debug console failed: 'unknown error.' (outStream status: 0, inStream status: 0)."
13:34:15.133 [debugTCP.connect.failed]: Failed to connect to debug console at address 127.0.0.1:8563.
13:34:15.137 [OXPConfig]: OXPConfig - Shutting down. -> Cabal_Common_Functions missing.
13:34:15.299 [loading.complete]: ========== Loading complete. ==========
13:34:18.876 [gameController.exitApp]: .GNUstepDefaults synchronized.

Closing log at 2011-06-01 13:34:18 -0500.

Smivs
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Smivs »

Great, almost there. The only error showing now is regarding OXPConfig, which isn't working because OxpConfig needs Cabal_Common_Library.oxp installed.
It's likely you won't need OXPConfig anyway unless you're planning on de-bugging OXPs (normally used by OXP authors/developers), so I'd also remove that at least for now.
Everything else should be OK.