A Special Mark

Writings and chronicles of the OOniverse.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

A Special Mark

Post by CommRLock78 »

After winning the Royal Tournaments at Tibecea, Commander R.B. Lock stopped at the Seedy Space Bar at Bivea to pick himself up a bountyhead to keep himself busy on the way back to Ededleen. He found himself a mark by the name of Fuhrer "Dark Helmet" Okukura, a smooth droid, for a quite generous 8715 Cr. A challenging mark, but nonetheless, nothing that Commander Lock hasn't dealt with before, he went to system where the mark was located and quickly eliminated the droid and his loyal lackeys. Well, "Dark Helmet" must have been somebody special, because the next system Commander Lock stopped in, he was greeted by an orange cloud of at least 50 pirate scoundrels all swearing vengeance for their Fuhrer! Not being one to slip on the clocking device, but also knowing he was soundly out numbered, Commander Lock punched the witchspace injectors. Of course, the pirates took up position behind him as they gave chase, so arming his Q-mine, Commander Lock launched and switched to aft view. A moment later he enjoyed the purple haze through the glow his Caddy's afterburners.
"I'll laser the mark all while munching a fistful of popcorn." - Markgräf von Ededleen, Marquess, Brutal Great One, Assassins' Guild Exterminator
---------------------------
At the helm of the Caduceus Omega, 'Murderous Morrígan'